• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Official Game Day Thread: Redskins v Eagles

Listened to much of the game on the radio as I watched the Blue Angels and I am impressed. Churning off 4 games in a row after losing the first 2 is what good teams do....we are looking like a good team. I am still concerned about stupid plays, play calls, and penalties. Neo called it in a post early in the thread, a more disciplined team does not make as many mistakes as we do. I know there is no perfect football team, but we make too many mistakes.

Also, I have to give the defense and Joe Barry a lot of credit, this game was a blowout that got close because of the mistakes. The defense "sounded" great and it sounded like Barry sent the heat when it was needed most.

Listened to much of the game on the radio as I watched the Blue Angels and I am impressed. Churning off 4 games in a row after losing the first 2 is what good teams do....we are looking like a good team. I am still concerned about stupid plays, play calls, and penalties. Neo called it in a post early in the thread, a more disciplined team does not make as many mistakes as we do. I know there is no perfect football team, but we make too many mistakes.

Also, I have to give the defense and Joe Barry a lot of credit, this game was a blowout that got close because of the mistakes. The defense "sounded" great and it sounded like Barry sent the heat when it was needed most.

Defense was solid from start to finish. Among other things, zero offensive TD's allowed. Take away their ST and Defensive TD, and it's a 27-6 game.
Philly offense was completely sputter-ful and highlight-less.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.