• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO NFL Pickem Week 3 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week, it was tough sledding with Yours Truly leading the pack with an 11-5 record. Also at 11-5 was Knightingale. Six different players finished at 10-6 including Toast20622, JohnssBass, Elephant, redskins26, Queboy, and Ax. Rounding out the top 10 were IronMike, and Yusuf06.

On the season, our current leader is JohnssBass with 31 wins, followed by IronMike and DixieFlatline with 30 wins each.

To see all Week 3 results, log in to your Pocket Office Pool - Easy to use office football pool software account and open the 'Recap Report'.

Just a FYI, not sure of status of anyone else. I was able to log in and pick tonight's game... but at the time, was on my way out the door to work so I did a quick pick for tonight's game. However, am unable to log in tonight. When I click on login, and put in my email and password, I get a different error than before.. I get the following:

"Oops, it appears we have encountered an unexpected error"
Don't worry - we have recorded the issue and our technicians are hard at work making sure it doesn't happen again.
Please click HERE to log back in.

HERE takes you back to the main pool page and it just starts a circle ...

I'm sure the powers that be here are aware there is still a problem. Just wanted you to know that while still can't log in, it's a different set of errors; after having been able to log in to make a pick in tonight's game.

Anyway.. again, just an FYI. Hopefully will be able to get in before Sunday.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Boone. Appreciate it!

How can you show a report that shows the accumulative points/standings for everyone through the season, thus far ?
I can only seem to find the option that shows 1 week at a time.

Last edited:
Right now, you can't. You can see your OWN season results, but not all the rankings. As the administrator, I can see all of the results for everyone. You really should be able to view that too - I will request that tweak. But I can't download a report which is what I used to do because the whole thing is web-based now (vs. a desktop version we used up till now and which honestly I greatly preferred).

Just a FYI, not sure of status of anyone else. I was able to log in and pick tonight's game... but at the time, was on my way out the door to work so I did a quick pick for tonight's game. However, am unable to log in tonight. When I click on login, and put in my email and password, I get a different error than before.. I get the following:

"Oops, it appears we have encountered an unexpected error"
Don't worry - we have recorded the issue and our technicians are hard at work making sure it doesn't happen again.
Please click HERE to log back in.

HERE takes you back to the main pool page and it just starts a circle ...

I'm sure the powers that be here are aware there is still a problem. Just wanted you to know that while still can't log in, it's a different set of errors; after having been able to log in to make a pick in tonight's game.

Anyway.. again, just an FYI. Hopefully will be able to get in before Sunday.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Boone. Appreciate it!

Clear your browser cache a few times Sandy. I've been in and out of the software and even logged in with some of your IDs and it's working fine.

How can you show a report that shows the accumulative points/standings for everyone through the season, thus far ?
I can only seem to find the option that shows 1 week at a time.

This is now fixed.

1. Open up the 'Recap Report'
2. Under the 'Week' dropdown, select last closed week ('Week 3' in this case)
3. Under the 'Sort' dropdown, select 'Season Record/Pts'

You'll see everyone's results and ranking for the season through that week. Let me know if you have any problems.

This is now fixed.

1. Open up the 'Recap Report'
2. Under the 'Week' dropdown, select last closed week ('Week 3' in this case)
3. Under the 'Sort' dropdown, select 'Season Record/Pts'

You'll see everyone's results and ranking for the season through that week. Let me know if you have any problems.

Looks good. Just like the way you used to post it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.