• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week Four

Once again, the game will not be televised for me. I guess I'll just have to bring my newborn son home from the hospital...if not, I'm going to meet up with Boone so I can get my grub on!

Hey El..congrats. I actually get the game this weekend..the planets aligned right and since the game is on CBS it all depended on Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. Pittsburgh plays late and Cincy plays tonight. So that increased the odds.. and sure enough, we get the game. Happy camper!!

HTTR!!

Glad I checked this. I had my DVR set to record on the Sunday Ticket channel, but it is on locally. I would have been quite upset with a 6 hours of a black screen or a DIRECTV logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I checked this. I had my DVR set to record on the Sunday Ticket channel, but it is on locally. I would have been quite upset with a 6 hours of a black screen or a DIRECTV logo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, it would only be about 2 or 3 minutes & then it would stop recording (or at least, that's what it's supposed to do). I've done this several times as a Sunday Ticket subscriber. Your box will show that it's recording & even tell you it's recording it in duration, but at the end of it, it only actually saves 2 or 3 minutes if it's all black.

That said, I continuously forget about this thread. Hence the DVR insight. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.