• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 4 - Browns @ Redskins

Blognostications

Blognosticator - Henry

Thank you, Washington Redskins, for beating That Team in Blue. I was not looking forward to the idea of doing this entry on...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
And it's not like the Browns are getting blown out every week. They jumped up on Baltimore by 20 before falling apart. They needed three missed FGs to lose to the Dolphins in overtime. Against Philly, they ... ok the Eagles blew them out. I can only play Devil's Advocate for so long with this team. This is a team just knows how to lose. They have no QB (this would have been a much different entry if their opening day starter was still in the lineup for this game ... ahem). They have a terrible defense. They can't score. There is no such thing as a gimme in the NFL, but this game comes close.
I bet. If only there was a way to imagine it ...

Good stuff, H.

Go BRYC! :)

Nice job Henry.

I believe we have the players to win. I wish I felt the same way about the coaches. I believe our coaches are the biggest obstacle we face. I believe a better staff would definitely have us at 2-1 right now. Probably 3-0. But after the Dallas disaster, the coaches blowing this game too, seems as likely as anything.

Browns 29
Redskins 27

I'm interested to see if some of the momentum the players created last week will carry over to this week or not. If it does, I actually think we win going away.

If not, it will be a tight game because I don't think they're a great team, but I think we can pull it out.

Nice job Henry.

I also believe we win this weekend, and win big.

In the "Game 4--The Redskins March To The Super Bowl" upcoming DVD, this will be the week that people realize we have one of the best receiving corps in NFL history.

5 TD passes for Kirk. 2 more rushing TDs. And we put up 50.

Last edited:
Ax, what happened the Eternal Optmisit? You're bringing me down, man. :)

McD5, youre adorable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nice job Henry.

I believe we have the players to win. I wish I felt the same way about the coaches. I believe our coaches are the biggest obstacle we face. I believe a better staff would definitely have us at 2-1 right now. Probably 3-0. But after the Dallas disaster, the coaches blowing this game too, seems as likely as anything.

Browns 29
Redskins 27

OK Tr1...untie Ax and leave. :p

Nice job Henry, but the Crowell stats are skewed by his 85 yard TD run against a Ravens team who came out flat on their heals.

Thanx for the nice read, Henry.

As sit with my Browns water and snacking on Browns fish my Browns theory is: I picked the Redskins in Week 1...again in Week 2...against them last Week.
So my Browns theory is if I pick the Browns the Redskins will win because I get everything Brown backward and the Skins hate me anyway.

Redskins - 18 (6 FG's)
Browns - 21 (6 missed FG's but 3 TDs)

Brown to the Redskins!...or something like that...

Like I said in the other thread, I'm with McD this week.

My fear is that it will be a close game where we struggle to pull out the win.

But I have a feeling (and my feelings are to be fair usually wrong!) that this is the week our Offense clicks finally.

Last week we ended up with 2 TD's and 5 FG's. The Giants couldn't really stop our offense, it was us shooting ourselves in the foot in the RedZone that stuffed us!
I think we reverse that trend this week. I'm seeing 4TD's and 3 FG's. I think we score 37.

But I think we have a pretty porous defense too, that'll give up a bunch of point. I'm thinking something like 37-21 to the Skins to go 2-2

Browns CB Joe Haden is listed as "questionable" vs #Redskins with a groin strain. Slot CB Tramon Williams is "doubtful".

Bad timing. Bad, bad timing.

It's about to get wild.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.