• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Today's Inactives

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the New York Giants:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:
o No. 2 QB Nate Sudfeld
o No. 18 WR Josh Doctson
o No. 38 CB Kendall Fuller
o No. 50 LB Martrell Spaight
o No. 72 DE Anthony Lanier II
o No. 74 G Arie Kouandjio
o No. 97 DE Kendall Reyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half of our draft class is on the inactive list, two are on IR.

Unlike last year we aren't getting any impact on the field from our 2016 draft choices and for a team that went into the offseason lacking depth and overall talent despite a 9-7 record in 2015, that's one of the reasons the team isn't improved on the field.

With little money spent in free agency outside of the late Josh Norman acquisition, the team wasn't going to get any better due to any additions to the veteran core.

Now that MeAngelo is done, and Kory has an old man injury, do we put them on IR and sign FA's, or do we move Long to C and have Arie as backup OG, especially as Lauvao is also injured. I suppose we'll know more in a day or two, but we do have OL replacements on the practice squad.

DHall's injury thang is fairly recent.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that he played 16 games each of the prior three seasons maybe more prior to his achilles
Can't ask much more of the dude.

Hall (ACL) out for the season - that's usually a one year recovery. He may not be good to go by the beginning of the season next year let alone camp. Too bad, he's a warrior so maybe he fights his way back. But my cracked crystal ball says it's probably his career.

2010 - 2013; 16 games - 16 starts. 2014 3 games, 3 starts. 2015 11 games 7 starts. This year 3 & 3 - so maybe he doesn't have a full season left in him.

Kinda like the dead horse I've beating the last couple of years on Kory. The Skins have had very good luck with his health but they were in serious need of a backup there at the very least. If healthy enough, keep him for depth this season but they are going to have to go through with some growing pains with Long (or possibly someone else on the roster) or a FA. Sullivan ever get signed? I think they're better out finding out if they have someone in house. If not - might need to go high in the draft for a Center. This year out of the top 7 Center prospects, one went undrafted, one went in the fourth and the rest were in the top 3 rounds. IDK how many of them are playing or injured but the Skins may have to get one in the first couple off rounds in 2017.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.