• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Latest Redskins roster moves

Mike Williams didn't belong on the active roster in 2009, he wasn't physically ready to play.

Any other GM than Cerrato would have been uncomfortable with the depth and made a deal in the preseason to add a veteran who could play.

But Vinny preferred to dance to the beat of a different drummer.

Ditto here with his selection of Malcolm Kelly in the draft.

I knew he had knee problems in college, but several teams gave him a medical reject grade before the draft.

I didn't know that.

That's why Cerrato could crow that Kelly fell into our laps late in Round 2.

But it wasn't because he was smarter than anyone else.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Kelly was a risk, true. But so was Antonio Cromartie, and he turned out to be an enormous hit. Sometimes you take risks...my problem with the Kelly pick was we'd already taken Thomas and Davis (two apparent hits - credit where credit is due), not that he was injured.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I saw PJ Hill play at Wisconsin. The guy runs hard and he can catch but he's just NOT an NFL back. He's another Marcus Mason.

what else do you expect to be available on the PS in December?

any players with a real upside were snatched off the unguarded practice squad rosters in October when injuries started to hit the NFL.

Fanaika may be a find for the Redskins on the OL, though.

We will have to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.