• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO NFL Pickem: Week 2 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
In Week 2 of the 2016 BGO NFL Pickem Contest, it was ogdenc66 (not sure what member this is -sorry) and Posse Lover alone at the top with a 12-4 record. Four other players, RobinTom, micks113, Ax, and Yusuf06 were right on their heels at 11-5. Jimbo, Neophyte, DixieFlatline, and IronMike round out our top 10 finishers this week.

For Complete Week 2 results, click HERE

Is anyone else having problems logging into the pickem site? I can get to the site (so the link here is fine), but when I click on "login" I am getting an error that the webpage cannot be find. Have tried on different browsers and several times since late this morning. Obviously I still have time, but wanted to ask early in the week in case this is a webpage problem and needs to be brought to their attention.

Thanks in advance!!

Same issue here ... we'll keep an eye on it and contact them if they don't get it fixed shortly.

He has been planning a major site upgrade so it may be that - I will check with the vendor this evening...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to make picks this morning and the site still appears to be down.

Just a heads up....

Thanks - I am keeping an eye on it. The vendor is usually great about fixing issues. I was able to get in last night briefly and it is clear that they have tried to install an upgrade to the site that is not fully functional. Not great to do that once the season is ongoing but hopefully just a small bump in the road. Appreciate everyone's patience.

I still can't get in.

I was able to get in. I'd manually refresh the page (just in case there's a caching problem), for anybody that isn't getting in... F5 is your friend!(or command R for Elephant and his macOS :p)

I will be traveling this weekend - but if we are still having tech issues going into the weekend and anyone is not able to enter their picks, just PM them to me and I will enter them for you.

I'm getting an error message too this morning. John, I'll PM you because I'm not sure I'll be able to keep checking.

Just an fyi for those trying to get logon in case it helps. I got thrown a bit when I first logged in because it took me to a Dashboard page with a message saying the System is Live and if you Experience an error, do 'XXXX'. At first I thought the system was still down because this isn't how it normally looks, but realized I could click on the Picks link at the top to get to my area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.