• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO Survivor Football 2016, Week 3 Report

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
BGO Survivor Football 2016, Week 2 Report

Ouch. Last weekend was pretty brutal on the league, and it even knocked Boone from the competition.

There were some difficult games to choose from and a lot of upsets. Even many of the clear favorites caused heart palpitations--barely squeaking out wins in some cases.

On a very personal note, I'd like to say screw the Detroit Lions. Screw the owner, screw the coaching staff, and screw every single player on that roster. I hate that team.

We began this season with 10 participants and now only 9 remain. Out of the 9, 4 of us already have one strike......it's time to win out or wait for next season.

Here's something shocking. The team garnering the most support this weekend is the Miami Dolphins. What? We're only three weeks in, and the masses are taking the Dolphins? Are we really at that point already? lol

Boone, thanks for playing and we hope to see you again next year.

Good luck to everyone else (at least those that already have a strike) and remember to get those picks in!

The masses taking the Dolphins at home says more about the Browns then it does Miami. They are currently going through a QB a game...

I hear you.....and I know how badly Cleveland folded last weekend against Baltimore. They may just be broken for good, and ready to tank for a QB next year.

But rookie QBs often surprise....especially when I bet against them.

I'm just surprised to see that name on top as opposed to some of the more popular teams.

It's hard enough to win a survivor pool when you DO remember to make your picks. I managed to remembered all of one week in a row.

What a maroon.

I'm a big believer in not screwing around with it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you.....and I know how badly Cleveland folded last weekend against Baltimore. They may just be broken for good, and ready to tank for a QB next year.

But rookie QBs often surprise....especially when I bet against them.

I'm just surprised to see that name on top as opposed to some of the more popular teams.

Browns starting another QB. What, that's like number 26 or 27 in the last 15 years? They've been banned from drafting QBs because they can't give the ones they get each year a good home...
Two 0-2 teams. Obviously ones gonna get their first win. I'll pass on a game with a team starting a rookie QB for the first time. More than likely Miami stuffs him and gets a W. Just like the Skins and Lions did with Prescott his first two weeks. And Carolina and Colts did to Siemian his first two games. And the Browns and Bears did to Wentz in his first two weeks.

Get your picks in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.