• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 3 - Redskins @ Giants

Blognostications

Blognosticator - McD5

Perspective​

In 2013, Peyton Manning threw for an incredible 5,477 yards. In doing so, he broke the all-time NFL...

More...

Thanks for the faith and perspective, McD. One thing I think even the most pessimistic among us can probably agree upon is that the 16 game season goes by in a blur ... sage advice indeed to drink up every minute and take what pleasure and enjoyment one can from it. We'll have a whole long offseason soon enough to bemoan that which we, you know ... bemoan.

Hail.

Ummmm... Since this is a *cough* prediction blog, any idea who prevails on Sunday? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points to consider. But I will also say, 'winning cures almost everything'. Granted some will never be happy but it is the best way shut the naysayers up.

What it must be like preparing for NY (where we haven't fared well historically).

Pictured left to right: McVay,Kirk,Gruden

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.