• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO 2016 Survivor, Week 1 Report

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Week 1 is in the books and we came out fairly unscathed.

10 contestants started, and only 2 suffered losses in our opening week.

Boone lost on an unsuccessful field goal attempt with Carolina. Our defending champ, Canadian Hog lost in the Detroit upset against Indy.

I'm shocked that not a single player tried their luck with the Seahawks at home against Miami.

This weekend's most popular pick, with nearly 50% of players nationwide, is the Carolina Panthers to take care of business against San Fran.

Make sure to get your picks in......and good luck!

Why burn the Seahawks card in the first week?

Why burn the Seahawks card in the first week?

It's why I chose stinky Philly to beat the Browns. No need to burn the go to teams in the beginning of the season.

It's why I chose stinky Philly to beat the Browns. No need to burn the go to teams in the beginning of the season.

Same here. :thumbsup:
Great minds kinda thing...except that I don't have a great mind but the same idea...:secret:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.