• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Keys to the Game Contest

"...You're a fast learner - perfect! ..." That's what she said

Chris Thompson goes apeshit with 200+ total yards and2 scores.

Skins 34
Kittens 17

No Week 13 or Week 14 winner.

Against the KittyKats, Chris Thompson breaks 2 for TDs in the 2nd half. Good guys win.

A week late.

Ax wins it this week. Good call Ax :cheers:

Damn it I thought I'd nailed it lol

Who's have guessed so many turnovers!?
(Except Ax obvs!)

Fat Rob let me down!

Well done Ax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - you damn near nailed the score...

Lol

I had a feeling a rout was coming, I just did not foresee Fat Rob resting and Mack playing.

After coming out flat last week this week the team has a chip on their shoulder and comes out all guns blazing.
Fat Rob breaks 100 yards. 2 TDs

It's a rout! 42-21

Wow talk about just about nailing the score. Never know what would have happened if Fat Rob hadn't been injured. Hopefully he'll be ready against the Giants.

If the knee sprain is bad I'd almost be happy letting Mack and Thompson share the load. Get him ready for post season.

Keys to this week...

2 more interceptions on D. Team feels good after last week and are rolling. 27-17 Skins

We're playoff bound baby!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.