• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Keys to the Game Contest

Running game will open up the passing game. Jones has close to 100 yards, but Cousins/Reed TDs wins.

Kerrigan has a monster game with sacks and pressure ultimately causing a fumble late in the game to seal it.

Prescott throws a 2nd quarter pass to Bryant. The pass is broken up by Norman and intercepted by Hall.

Cousins, 350 yards and 4 TDs. 3 passing and 1 rushing.

I will probably pick someone to be key only to have them be inactive for the game.....again :(
Kelly, two yard TD late fourth quarter to get it close if not for the win.

DeSean gets a 50+ yard TD pass in the second to put us up by 10 and the isn't really close after that.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Get your keys in while you can folks :)

Geesh... if one of those fades had worked FTS may have had it with Doctson catching the game winning TD. :)

Goaldeje should've been right this week, only we never could complete that pass. No keyrings awarded this week.

Get in your guesses for Week 3 people :)

Offense continues to sputter, again magnifying the defensive holes, in the Meadowlands, no less.
Goober Manning throws 5 TD's before being pulled for mercy's sake.

New York - 50
Redskins - 19

God I hate the Giants. I'm going to keep positive though, just because I can't handle the thought of losing to those bastards again.

Kirk to Reed on a SLANT (yes, we do have those in our playbook) in the red zone with under 2 minutes left in the game puts us up 4. Defense makes things interesting, but Giants can't get in the endzone, Skins win.

Hopkins for the game winner, blocked...... celebrating Giants and fans don't notice the flag...... off sides .... re-kick and Skins go home happy.

EFF Mara

Sua Cravens plays well and often, with a strip-sack-fumble on Eli and three tackles for losses, and the coaches head into the week four knowing he'll start at ILB against Cleveland.

Duke Ihenacho takes over for a struggling David Bruton at SS, and makes the game-clinching INT in the endzone in the 4th quarter.

OBJ shows the Redskins coaches how a fade route is supposed to work by catching one for a game winning TD in the middle of the 4th quarter. Giants win by 4

Crazed and drunken Redskin fan Jugband McGillicuddy fan jumps up and down, half-naked, only wearing a speedo, on the front row directly behind the goal posts, distracting Giants' kicker Josh Brown during his potential game-winning kick, causing him to miss, and the Redskins to win. Giants complain to the referees, John Mara, and Roger Goodell, but no fault is found with Mr McGillicuddy, since he never stepped foot on the field, and broke no rules.

However weeks later, when it's too late to overturn the game result, a committee gathers and decides to penalize the Redskins by taking away their #1 draft pick for the next 2 years and giving it to the Giants, as well as taking away $30 Million in annual cap money for the next 5 years.

Last edited:
However weeks later, when it's too late to overturn the game result, a committee gathers and decides to penalize the Redskins by taking away their #1 draft pick for the next 2 years and giving it to the Giants, as well as taking away $30 Million in annual cap money for the next 5 years.

I was gonna say there'd be a rule change coming next year but you're probably closer to it.
EFF Mara

Kerrigan gets a sack late in the game on a key third down to force a punt while Giants are up by 3. Redskins on a 3 minute drive get to the 6 yard line where Cousins runs a bootleg out and hits Garcon for the TD with 30 seconds remaining. Defense holds on to win.

Hate to go negative, but I went positive the first two games so maybe it'll change out luck.

Norman shuts down Beckham, but Cruz ends up having a big game including a long TD late in the game to put them up for good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.