• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Blognostications: 2016 Week 1 - Steelers @ Redskins

• Thread starter Blognostications
  • Start date

Blognostications

Blognosticatior - Neophyte

So here we are...

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not drinkin Kool-Aid.

I'm drinkin the NEO !!

neo-696x308.png

neo-energy-drink.jpg

Strong and on-point, brother. Way to set the bar.

Oh, and ... I feel ya.

third.jpg

WASHINGTON (+3) 28, Pittsburgh 27
Ben Roethlisberger throwing to Antonio Brown over and over and over again is enough to get the Steelers to 10 wins, but let’s not forget how weird the early part of the season will be for them: They’ll be without Le’Veon Bell for three weeks, and they’ll be without Martavis Bryant all season. They’ll be working in second-year receiver Sammie Coates, who was known as a raw route runner before becoming a camp darling this August, and they’ll need some big seasons from young defensive pieces like rookie cornerback Artie Burns and rookie nose tackle Javon Hargrave. Their attempts to improve the defense took a serious hit when they put 2015 first-round pick Bud Dupree on injured reserve, though.

The Redskins, meanwhile, got Josh Norman, drafted more weapons for Kirk Cousins, and have potentially game-changing rookies like Su’a Cravens and Kendall Fuller filling holes on the defense. I’m in!

And just for shits and giggles:

The scariest thing for Cowboys fans this week had to be seeing rookie starter Dak Prescott say that when he was in high school, he loved learning about Eli Manning’s demeanor at the Manning Passing Academy. “They’d go out there and have the throwing competition, and him and Peyton would be challenging against each other and Peyton would be so serious and Eli was just like whatever, but he would hit every single target and Peyton was over there mad and Eli would just laugh. So I’ll never forget that,” Prescott said. This is great for impartial fans, who need more quarterbacks with Eli’s “I can’t believe I’m on an NFL football field!” demeanor, but for Dallas fans, it must be terrifying to consider Prescott going full-doofus for the next decade.

"full doofus"

:rotflmao:

https://theringer.com/week-1-nfl-picks-812cde5f583d#.dcw9y6qvz

Interesting observation from that guy about the league and the lack of parity. I hope what we're seeing is the Redskins slowly breaking into the group of 'good' teams. A winning season this year, even 9-7, would go a long way towards confirming that notion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.