• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

We aasked Draft Experts what they think of Allen

Sounds like a lot of talking heads full of speculation, Scott Wright says, Allen won't make any difference, that the Danny will still get his way. One says , "No change" and another says, "too soon to tell".

The only one I agree with is John Corcoran, "Too soon to tell". Until a head coach is named it's all random BS.

Let me say that I'm a huge fan of Scott Wright's work on his NFL Countdown site. His analysis and rankings are great.

That said, I have listened to him many time on Pro Football Central radio and prime sports network and when he's not talking about the draft or the draft class I take his analysis with a grain of salt.

I still remember how much he praised the Bears for spending so much to get Cutler as an example.

Nobody has a clue how Allen will affect the 2010 draft for the Skins......one reason is because we still don't know who the HC in 2010 will be at this point.

At least with Vinny gone there is a chance that the Skins will actually address the O-line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.