• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

BGO 3rd Annual Survivor Football Contest: A Race For Glory

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
No food. No water. And plenty of animals ready to make you their dinner.

WTF? That's the tv show. This is much better.

Welcome to the 3rd Annual BGO Survivor Football Contest!!!!!!!

Match your skills against all of the other players in the country to see who wins the coveted title.

Last year, it was Canadian Hog taking down the crown. The year prior, it was our best looking member, McD5 taking first place.

Who will win the Race For Glory this season?

The rules are simple. Pick only one team in the league each week to win their game straight up. If you are right, you move on. If you lose, you have one strike against you. Two strikes in a season and you're eliminated.

One last thing. You can only use each team in the league once during the entire season. And if you forget to take the thirty seconds to make your pick in a week? That's a strike.

First place will win a great avatar showing off their accomplishment. There will be additional prizes as well.

So who's in? Who will wrestle this title away from our defending champion, Canadian Hog?

Follow the link below to register. And if you have any questions, please let me know.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joingroup

Group ID: 3721

Password: Redskins

Best of luck to all! Let's rock!

Last edited:
Let's go people - ante up kick in!

Done and done.

Stumbling back to BGO but got it!

The championship trophy is frozen in my igloo and I ain't sending it back to the United States :)

I'm in. From 2nd place in year 1 to not even close in year 2. Hopefully I can do better this year.

As usual for these contests, find the Seinfeld character and you found me.

The season starts next week. If you haven't registered yet, it only takes a minute.

Get in, and let's rock!

1 game, 1 out. That certainly simplifies it for me. Thought I was being clever going with the Panthers. Not :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 game, 1 out. That certainly simplifies it for me. Thought I was being clever going with the Panthers. Not :)

Ah that sucks!

In reality, the last two years had people with 1 loss continue to go on very long runs. Make it 3:)

Everyone else, this is your weekly reminder to get your picks in.

And if you haven't joined yet, you can still beat the deadline. Good luck all!

I had forgotten it takes two misses to be 'out'. In that case - I will own you bastards!

Yep......now just pull for Miami to upset Seattle this weekend.

While I can't see our picks until after the 1 pm games have begun, Seattle seems to be a huge favorite across the country.

38% of all players are taking them.

Can you post link to sign in, the link in OP takes me to Join Group, I already joined.

Bump.

Get your picks in!

Haha! Looking at the percentages, no one is picking Redskins over Dallass or vice versa.

Haha! Looking at the percentages, no one is picking Redskins over Dallass or vice versa.

Proof - You can't fool all the people all the time...:cat:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.