• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rio!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Kind of surprised no one has started a 'Games of the *$&%W Olympic Triad' thread yet?

The Olympics, no matter how commercial, over-hyped, or diluted by borderline events that barely can be called 'sports', will always be a big deal.

I've barely connected this time around, because of a raging case of the Zika virus, but last night's Women's Soccer performance was just awesome.

Lloyd's header puts USA on the board - ESPN Video

'Merica!

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

My children love that movie!

Just the first though, right? Didn't think the second one was as good.

Oh James, Kristin Chenowith as the frog was as good as it gets in movies.

First gold to Virginia Thrasher in pellet rifle. Representing both Virginia's too!!!

Early leaderboard has us in 2nd place.

image.jpg

Ya gotta give em their 15 mins, they'll sink fast.

USA girls soccer beat a good France squad today too.

Yep, our guys n gals are kicking some ass at Rio! Medal count gap is widening by the minute.

image.jpg

I'm afraid in the coming days we will learn that Katie Ladecky will test positive for gills.

So, not sure where it stands at this point, but with the US winning around 12-14 gold medals, the state of Maryland held over 85% of them.

Are the Olympic Games currently on? Whale Oil Beef Hooked!

Only kidding! Haven't paid much attention to it as we have other options. I have only watched to see our 'big guns' fail. The Hockeyroos lost their first two games and were battling to make a medal. The Campbell sisters, The Socceroos, The Boomers have all been written about, media everywhere you look, even the road cyclists, but ever since paid professionals were allowed to compete, the Olympics and the Olympic dream has been changed forever.

Most of the golfers were smart enough to withdraw before having to go through drug tests. The Russians were deluded enough to think their tainted athletes were clean enough to compete. I bet there are drug affected competitors who have medalled, but for their own sake are keeping quiet about it.

The Olympic Games? Pfftt, I'm over them. 12 days that none of us will ever get back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.