• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

7th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Shi no Tenshi

2016 Blognostications Champ
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
It's July. There is practically nothing going on Football wise. What better time to start getting the Fantasy League together?

Trash will be talked, tears over injuries will be shed, and Boone can no longer complain how unlucky he is in Fantasy given that he won a league and did pretty well in the others last year :D I'll create as many leagues as needed for the people who sign up. Registration is open until approximately August 17th, and the draft will happen on/around the 31st, with other dates done as needed.

If you've never played before, don't hesitate; many of us will be happy to help you figure out what to do. Burgundy Burner was but a wee fantasy lad 2 years ago, yet he managed to win it all last year.

Participation is free as always. Magical prizes await for those who win all the glory. Boone and BB can show you the greatness of victory, and I believe last years thread has pictures of how awesome they played. That, and every year the roll of winners is listed, for all to be in awe of your past accomplishment.

Previous winners:
2015: Boone, Burgundy Burner, Shi no Tenshi
2014: Drumlinboy/Shi no Tenshi
2013: Dead Money
2012: Dead Money
2011: SkinsFan76
2010: Lanky Livingston

Just post to let me know to add you. I will list players, and leagues, in the fields below. Invites will go out during August, once I have the leagues in a more final status. As always, it's a live draft, so you'll want to be there!

This post will be updated as needed with players and team names, league rosters, draft order, etc. Remember it can be used for a quick glance for any status updates.

Post below with any questions, comments, or if you want in!

Verified players(star notates 2 league possibility):
1. Elephant
2. Boone
3. Kel Varnsen
4. Win4us
5. Canadian Hog
6. Goaldeje
7. Neophyte
8. SkinsOrlando
9. Ax*
10. Shi no Tenshi
11. HeHateMe*
12. Peanut0862
13. Toast20622
14. Posse Lover
15. McD5*
16. JohnssBass

League #1 (Updated with Draft order. Draft set for 9/4/16 at 8pm EDT)
League Link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/619467
1. McD5 - Newbie
2. Ax - Ax Grinders
3. Boone - Fear the Kitty!
4. Canadian Hog - Cdn. Bacon Strips
5. Elephant - Pacyderminator
6. Neophyte - The Bomb Diggity
7. Kel Varnsen - A Boy Named Su'a
8. Goaldeje - Goaldeje Dominates
9. JohnssBass - Seattle Redskins
10. Shi no Tenshi - Violator Bunnies

League #2 (Updated with Draft order. Draft set for 9/4/16 at 6pm EDT)
League Link: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/619529
1. Ax - Ax's Allies
2. Win4Us - EBONIC PLAGUE
3. Chuck’s Cool Team
4. SkinsOrlando - SO's Gigolo's
5. Elephant - Pachyderminator
6. Shi no Tenshi - Insubordinate Otters
7. BOB’S BIG BOYS
8. McD5 - Newbie
9. Neophyte - Neo's Bar Mates
10. HeHateMe - Rule of Dumpors

Last edited:
I'm yer huckleberry

I'm in. I always enjoy knowing which guys to play, then watching them underperform.

There is room for everybody, always. We can always find a way to make it work, and commonly play in multiple leagues as needed :D

And Goaldeje, just give in, you know you want to play. I see you in the thread....

NO CALL OUTS.

Fine. I was trying to decide between this and a work league, but I'll play here.

Hey, if I can finish No. 466 out of 2.8 million Yahoo Fantasy participants, then anyone here at BGO can win it all. We have a smart group of members.

I won't be playing this year and hope to make a return next year. I have too many other concerns these days and that needs my attention. Good luck to all the players this year.

Alright, anybody else care to join us? We need a few more to do this thing right (sub 10 is so sad, but we at least have enough for an 8 man league).

Also, is there any desire for any changes? Would you prefer a different Fantasy place than Yahoo? If so, which one?

I'll play if space allows, I'm not playing in my other league this year so I've got the time and I actually think yahoo is one of the better sites.

Well, being a 10, it's only natural that I be #10.

For the children.

I just sent out a site-wide email - let's see if we get more interest. I like Yahoo - learning a whole new software is not the most appealing thing for me. Just my opinion.

I've played in leagues on NFL, ESPN, and Yahoo. They all have their plusses and minuses. I say we keep where we are unless there is a reason to switch, such as allowing for the format or scoring we want or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.