• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

7th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I'm still awaiting 3 of you to finalize your signups in League #2. Please get those in by this weekend.

League #1 is good to go, and I will finalize the teams and create the draft order today. From responses, either weekend will work, and I always aim for the weekend before the games start to minimize any injury loss issues. I will plan the draft to be on the Saturday prior to Labor Day, unless people speak up against it.

I'm still awaiting 3 of you to finalize your signups in League #2. Please get those in by this weekend.

League #1 is good to go, and I will finalize the teams and create the draft order today. From responses, either weekend will work, and I always aim for the weekend before the games start to minimize any injury loss issues. I will plan the draft to be on the Saturday prior to Labor Day, unless people speak up against it.

SO I saw the list for league #1 in the priginal post, am I the #1 overall pick again?

SO I saw the list for league #1 in the priginal post, am I the #1 overall pick again?

No, I hadn't updated it until I got home just now. Draft order and date/time for League #1 posted.

You're 5th pick :D

I'm 10th :(

Looks like we are only waiting on one person for League #2. Get in there or let me know if you are having trouble!

I don't know who everybody is in there, so I don't know who is missing. Make sure to let me know if you have trouble, need to get signed up so we can set the draft.

You wanna rpovide a link to the site?

Hope the draft starts after 6:00 because I work every Saturday

You are in League #2. Draft time has not been decided yet, but I will take this into account when it's decided. When works for you?

I have PM'd everybody that it could be, but just to make doubly sure: If you are in League #2, make sure you are signed up. I will start looking for a replacement after tomorrow evening. There is only one person that has not signed up; if the link isn't working, or you have questions, let me know.

Thanks.

I have PM'd everybody that it could be, but just to make doubly sure: If you are in League #2, make sure you are signed up. I will start looking for a replacement after tomorrow evening. There is only one person that has not signed up; if the link isn't working, or you have questions, let me know.

Thanks.

I will do 2 leagues if you need another for league 2.

Draft order has been set for league #2, and the first post has been updated. Please let me know if you can lay claim to a specific team name, and I will update you accordingly.

Draft times are listed in the first post. If you cannot make a time, please let me know so adjustments can be made.

Unacceptable!

Yes!!!!!!! I like this draft order.

Draft order has been set for league #2, and the first post has been updated. Please let me know if you can lay claim to a specific team name, and I will update you accordingly.

Draft times are listed in the first post. If you cannot make a time, please let me know so adjustments can be made.

No!!!!!!!!

WTF? The system is rigged! #5 is the worst possible slot to draft, not only do I lose out on the only 4 guarantees in the draft, but I have to wait til the #15 slot for my 2nd pick!

OK, I'm listening to trade offers for the #1 spot in league two. And the #2 spot in league one.

Beer, liquor, and daughters, 18 and older, will all be considered. ;)

If the system is rigged, I want the payout for once....:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.