• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

7th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Yahoo is what has been used for years.

Boom, in there! That confirmation code looks like 3 vin#'s

In what? The league hasn't been created yet for this. Did you mean for Pickem?

I'd like to play Shi.

Sounds good. We're getting into the range of having 2 leagues, so keep em coming. We can do 2 8-man leagues at this point, so think about if you are wanting to play in a couple leagues or not, and let me know so we can balance numbers and make the leagues a decent size.

Yep......I'm good for multiple leagues if it helps.

I'd do more than one.

For the children.

Last edited by a moderator:
Registration closes on Sunday so I can create the leagues. Please let me know by then if you want to play, and if you want to be in two leagues or not. I will balance the leagues as best as I can.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Shi, I can play in 1 league or 2, as you need. I'm fine either way.

Sounds good. We're getting into the range of having 2 leagues, so keep em coming. We can do 2 8-man leagues at this point, so think about if you are wanting to play in a couple leagues or not, and let me know so we can balance numbers and make the leagues a decent size.

I will play in both leagues.

Last day to sign up if you want in. I'll create the leagues and send out invites tomorrow.

I know it's Sunday so probably too late. But if you need a body to fill out a league I can do it.

I think a> no reason to reinvent the wheel and everyone is used to it &
b> it's the best one around that I've used anyway

Well JohnssBass, you've played before, I suppose I can make it happen :D

Leagues are created, roster is posted on the first message. I have sent PMs to everybody who should need an invite; if you were in last year, and are in the same league this year, you should have gotten an email to keep your team. If you have any troubles, let me know.

Looking to have the draft on the 27th-28th of August or the 3rd-4th of September. Please let me know what dates you can make of that group, so I can set the times. I try to make the draft times later in the day, and usually our drafts take less than 90 minutes.

Once draft days are decided and everybody gets joined in, I'll set draft order. PLEASE get signed up ASAP so that draft order can be set promptly.

Thanks for playing!

Thanx, Shi. Fortunately for me it's not what I know but who I know - it's good to have friends at the top! :king:

I can make any dates work but best hours for me are (Pacific) mid to late afternoon and later. I think that's pretty much when we've done this in the past anyway.
2 or 3 AM also works. Then I'm probably the only one awake... :tongue-new:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.