• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

7th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

Decent draft with pure dumb luck. Many opponents just had shit days with the Plague matchup.

Congrats to everybody that made the playoffs this year, and Congrats to our victors: League 1 victor Ax, and League 2 victor Win4us. Many curses were made against your name on your way to the top, yet you both persevered. Well done!

My apologies for not being as active this year, I have not had as much time to look at things as I had previously. I will hopefully be able to give things my full attention next year.

Nah you set up a fun league Shi. Looking forward to next years

Congrats to Ax for the victory in league 1. I had many injuries and guys disappoint, but somehow pushed all the right buttons to get into the championship. I just couldn't push the right buttons in the championship game. Kudos to Ax for the win.

Per request, I'm making a wrap up post for the season :D

We had some pretty crazy games this season in both leagues, with some new blood finally piercing the top spots. Our previous year winners all had a bit of a falling out with their teams, and we ended up with some new top 3 performers. Now you get to be the ones who see how long your luck will hold. :D

In league one, we crown the new champion of Ax. He came, he saw, he kicked ass. The Ax Grinders rode his week 1 playoff bye into the finals, defeating second place finisher Kel Varnsen's A Boy Named Su'a by 21 points. He came a long way from his finish last year, in which he played 3 leagues, of 4th, 6th, and 10th. Congratulations Ax, we expect great things from you next year.

In league two, Win4Us decided he needed to have one hell of a fantasy coming out party for his first year, making sure he played every game possible (as he obviously thinks bye weeks are for lesser men), and making sure everybody knew who was boss. His team Ebonic Plague defeated HeHateMe's Rule of Dumpors in the final, 117 to 108.

Congrats to all the victors this year. To those aspiring to the peaks these fine men achieved...study up, and make sure not to pick the wrong player to start.

See everybody in September!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.