• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

7th Annual BGO Ballers Fantasy Football League

I finally did it! I jumped up from 3rd to 1st in just one week and if I can hold on till the end of the year at this pace I'll lock up 'Most Points Scored Against' AND I'll break the all-time league record (mine) of 'Most Points Scored Against" weekly average! :thewave:

Hey, it gives me an excuse...
...and then I can sleep at night until next year... :sleeping:

Not real sure why I found the need to bump this but it is almost playoff time...
...for those that are worthy.

For those of us in the 7 through 10 spots. Week 14 is a bye for us BUT there are consolation rounds starting in Week 15.

Yeah, Andrew Luck has been playing as well as our defense lately. Yesterday I sat him and the sumbitch goes and gets 37 points. I lost by like 12 too....oy vey?!?!

Congrats Ax

Yeah I know how that one goes. I had Rawls on my bench - hadn't done crap since coming back and going against Carolina. 27.8 points.
I lost by less than a point. Grrrr...but it happens. At least Allen Robinson had the decency to score only 3 points on the bench.

We have some very close matchups in the first round of the playoffs this weekend. Get the pepto ready.

Nothing quite like your team making a play that also nets you 16 fantasy points. mmmmmmm

Nothing like hoping LeVeon Bell doesn't have a very good game only to score over 50 with a whole Q of play left when the rest of your opponents team is shitting the bed and you left a bunch of points on the bench.

Brandin Cooks single-handedly making sure I make a first round exit :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's team is 'bobs big boys'?

I'm not even gonna score 80 points this week

Thank you Sheli Manning for being Sheli when I really needed it. Your 7.52 point night was just what I needed to advance. 9 more points and I would be sitting at home next week. I had 35 points after Thursday. I thought I would cruise through this round. I scored less points with my remaining 7 players today. Pretty pathetic. But again, thank you Sheli for being so awful tonight.

Boone, we will likely outscore everyone this weekend, it's unfortunate we are playing each other. Monday night lets us know the victor.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Had I started Tyreek instead of that FSU alum I would have won, even with my opponent having Leveon Bell!

To win, I need the Redskins to both shutdown Jonathan Stewart and get TDs instead of FGs. It's the same recipe they need to win the game! Win Win!

To win, I need the Redskins to both shutdown Jonathan Stewart and get TDs instead of FGs. It's the same recipe they need to win the game! Win Win!

...don't look at the box score from Monday Night...

WITNESS ME league one!!!!

IMG_2607.jpg

Ha, j/k it was more dumb luck I forrest gump'd into than anything. Fun league & a big thanks to Shi for setting it up and maintaining it.

Ha, j/k it was more dumb luck I forrest gump'd into than anything. Fun league & a big thanks to Shi for setting it up and maintaining it.

How on earth does a chooch like you win a thing like this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.