• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

Elephant

The Commissioner
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
Well, I am starting this over.

Anyone see Game of Thrones tonight?

Cersi Lanister is one evil bitch!

Holy shit you ain't lying! That was a ridiculous finale, extremely well directed.

Am I the only one that was hoping Mellsandra was gonna revive Wun Wun?!?!

Hard to believe the season is over, seems like it just started.

I just streamed season 1 of Mr. Robot. Pretty damn good.

Mods, would you be kind enough to edit the title to the proper spelling. I am afraid if it stays there people with think I am stupid.

Recently got turned on to the Netflix original series Bloodline. Not bad, pretty well produced and some good acting, mostly. There is one guy/character (Kevin)/actor who gets on my last nerves! If that guys blurts out, "F*&K!" one more time, I swear I might throw the remote at the TV!

:laugh:

Otherwise, worth watching

I love Bloodline, especially the Danny character. Season 2 was even more twisted than the first.

I love Bloodline, especially the Danny character. Season 2 was even more twisted than the first.

How do you feel about Kevin blurting out that expletive in every scene he's in? :laugh:

I like the series...it will be interesting to see how season 3 progresses. Makes me miss South Florida, that's for sure. Got my wife to watch it with me, she hates Danny.

One time I pushed pause on the remote and asked her if she heard it. She had no idea so I would rewind it and play it again for her and she still had no clue what I was talking about. It was the palm fronds swaying in the wind. God I miss hearing them whisper on a cool night lying in my hammock or walking on the beach.

You have to hate Danny but what a great f'ing character.

I miss SFLA, too....oh, wait a minute. :)

Am I the only one that was hoping Mellsandra was gonna revive Wun Wun?!?!

AM I!?!?!??

Oh and anyone watch the series 'Outlander'? Caught a glimpse of it last night And wondering if I should commit or not.

Recently got turned on to the Netflix original series Bloodline. Not bad, pretty well produced and some good acting, mostly. There is one guy/character (Kevin)/actor who gets on my last nerves! If that guys blurts out, "F*&K!" one more time, I swear I might throw the remote at the TV!

:laugh:

Otherwise, worth watching

We got about halfway through season one and shit came up that prevented us from finishing it. I need to get back to it though, thank you for the reminder.

Love me some Coach Taylor - Tex... er, Florida forever, Street!

With already thunk it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, can we delete this thread and start it over? Complete spell fail!

Kings Landing is now appropriately named.

I suppose one redeeming quality of Cersai is she got the mountain laid.

Too soon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.