• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

The new season of Narcos started yesterday. I watched the 1st episode...it is good!

Yes! My favorite tv show of all time.

I'm 8 episodes into the newest season of Narcos. I can't believe how great this show continues to be.

If you haven't yet, watch the first 30 minutes of season 1. You won't be able to stop.

I'm 8 episodes into the newest season of Narcos. I can't believe how great this show continues to be.

If you haven't yet, watch the first 30 minutes of season 1. You won't be able to stop.

I'm afraid to go past 1st episode because I know I'll watch it through, and I just don't have the time.

Just started The Little Drummer Girl on AMC. The 1st season is over, but they did a marathon over the weekend. I recorded it, watched the 1st 3 episodes. It's good! You can stream it on the AMC channel app.

Finished Narcos Season 3 - awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 is incredible. Surprisingly, 4 is equally as good.

Sorry - I meant to say I just watched Season 4. I didn't enjoy it quite as much as the previous seasons, but only because I found the lead character Gallardo to be unconvincing - he just seems like a little weasel to me. The Camarena character was great though.

On the recommendation of my longtime barber, just watched the existing 3 seasons of 'The Last Kingdom'. Really, really enjoyable.

Emmet Otter Christmas!
You guys remember this awesome Christmas show when we were all way younger?

[video]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075988/[/video]

On the recommendation of my longtime barber, just watched the existing 3 seasons of 'The Last Kingdom'. Really, really enjoyable.

Well, I was sick in bed for 3 days so I binged it...not such a fan.

For those of you with Netflix this one isn't too bad. Sandra Bullock is pretty good in it.

Birdbox

I'll definitely be checking this one out, thanks Win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been getting mixed reviews on Bird Box.

I waited til there were a few episodes so I could binge a little, but Counterpart on Starz started a few weeks ago. I talked about it last year when it premiered.

It is a fantasy about parallel worlds, and the relationship between the worlds through a wormhole in Berlin. If you can suspend disbelief for a bit...it's a good story, with quality acting, and some great violence. It has a Girl with the Dragon Tattoo mood to it.

Another Netflix movie i enjoyed was Samson.

[video]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6951892/videoplayer/vi502642713?ref_=tt_ov_vi[/video]

Killed a couple of hours this morning watching 'Springsteen on Broadway' on Netflix. I've always been a huge Bruce fan. One of the few musicians who has really impacted my life, both as a young man and still today. I don't know why - maybe because he had the same kind of gulf between himself and his Dad as I had growing up, maybe because it took him quite awhile to find his way as I did mine, he just resonates with me in so many ways. Pretty emotional show and well, well worth the watch.

Killed a couple of hours this morning watching 'Springsteen on Broadway' on Netflix. I've always been a huge Bruce fan. One of the few musicians who has really impacted my life, both as a young man and still today. I don't know why - maybe because he had the same kind of gulf between himself and his Dad as I had growing up, maybe because it took him quite awhile to find his way as I did mine, he just resonates with me in so many ways. Pretty emotional show and well, well worth the watch.

Who are you? The Boss? I thought we were friends. :laugh:

I keed! I keed! Just not a Bruce fan. Although I will say he is one of the 3 best halftime shows at the super bowl in the past 25 years.

hmmm...or because Springsteen has stated one of his objectives was to become very rich? :)

You know, back in the day, my high school "group of outlaws" tracked on the "stars to be". Springsteen was being pushed by a local DJ, Cerf, who was on the "hot" radio station, WHFS. We caught Springsteen & the E Street Band in concert in a venue I can't remember (1970, 71 or 72 I think) - it was open air is all I recall. I had actually seen him earlier, but didn't know it, when his was the warm-up band for a Chuck Berry concert.

Well, a few years later, a friend who was a student at Georgeton U, landed tickets on consecutive nights to Springsteen for myself and our "gang". Everything was scripted down to the jokes with Clarence and the stage moves. Knocked him down a peg in my eyes.

Interesting guy. His take on wall of sound served him well. Very "tight" band.

As for his politics? pass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.