• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

There's never been anything staged about Bruce. Seen him countless times - he's the most tireless dedicated performer in rock and roll history. Was at a show in DC a number of years ago. Played 3 amazing sets. Lights come up. Exhausted fans stream towards the exits. Suddenly, overhead, there's Bruce.

‘Where the hell do you think you're going?! - I have a reputation to uphold!'

Played another hour plus. Amazing.

He has his own politics for sure. I've found him mostly reasonable on that front (he was all in on post-9/11 actions for example). I disagree with a lot of his views but he is still an amazing human being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's never been anything staged about Bruce. Seen him countless times - he's the most tireless dedicated performer in rock and roll history. Was at a show in DC a number of years ago. Played 3 amazing sets. Lights come up. Exhausted fans stream towards the exits. Suddenly, overhead, there's Bruce.

‘Where the hell do you think you're going?! - I have a reputation to uphold!'

Played another hour plus. Amazing.

He has his own politics for sure. I've found him mostly reasonable on that front (he was all in on post-9/11 actions for example). I disagree with a lot of his views but he is still an amazing human being.

Just telling you what I saw Boone. Everything was scripted. And Springsteen style/concerts are known for their precision - not extemporaneous riff'ing.

Great thing about BGO - we are free to disagree!

Funny thing about Springsteen: he was an obvious powerhouse during the 80's drawing huge audiences just like M. Jackson. But I don't really catch myself recalling a lot of his lyrics. Then again, I stopped listening once he went the sensitive, comptemplative single artist route. Enjoyed his concert in Madison Square Garden ablum. But overall, he didn't really reach me with his lyrics. It was the full, tight sound of the E Street Band that was attractive.

Nils Lofgrin went to a HS (Walter Johnson) near mine. My circle caught him now and then and bought his Grin albums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to like Springsteen but his political views and concert cancellations are plenty enough for me to avoid his music henceforth. To each his own though

Mentioned it before but "The Ranch" on Netflix is a pretty funny show. They've got some good writers helping it out.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80077977

Last edited:
Used to like Springsteen but his political views and concert cancellations are plenty enough for me to avoid his music henceforth. To each his own though

Mentioned it before but "The Ranch" on Netflix is a pretty funny show. They've got some good writers helping it out.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80077977

Kinda repetitive plot but I binged watched it over XMAS and enjoyed it.

Also enjoyed the first run of the Kominski Method.

April 14th bitches!!!

[video]https://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-8/trailer?pid=googleadwords_int&c=Google%7cSearch%7cMKL%7cIQ_ID_-VQ16-c&camp=Google%7cSearch%7cMKL%7cIQ_ID_-VQ16-c&ds_rl=1268766&ds_rl=1268781&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjNCdzPv44AIVrB-tBh0lzQYLEAAYASAAEgI-M_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds[/video]

April 14th bitches!!!

[video]https://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-8/trailer?pid=googleadwords_int&c=Google%7cSearch%7cMKL%7cIQ_ID_-VQ16-c&camp=Google%7cSearch%7cMKL%7cIQ_ID_-VQ16-c&ds_rl=1268766&ds_rl=1268781&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjNCdzPv44AIVrB-tBh0lzQYLEAAYASAAEgI-M_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds[/video]

I'm a little sad because I know what happens...Cersei!!!!

OK, just kidding. But Cersei!!!!

I've got a theory but it's probably wrong. The Night King is ultimately heading to Westoros, I think it's to make Cersei the Night Queen. She's the coldest bitch still in this series and it would be a fitting end to her evil deeds to make her live in Fairbanks.

I'm hoping to see my ginger wildling in the dead army too. Don't judge me!!!

Anyone watching ‘Killing Eve'? It's a BBC show but think the current season (season 2) is on AMC. Halfway through Season 1 on Hulu. Pretty good. Hot psycho chick is paid assassin. Brainy Asian detective can't decide if she wants to catch her, or **** her :)

Anyone watching ‘Killing Eve'? It's a BBC show but think the current season (season 2) is on AMC. Halfway through Season 1 on Hulu. Pretty good. Hot psycho chick is paid assassin. Brainy Asian detective can't decide if she wants to catch her, or **** her :)

Definitely have to check that one out. My wife has been on a BBC/Masterpiece Theater binge from hell lately, just loves the British crime dramas. I'm sure Knightingale knows a few good ones but here's one that I agreed with her on quality. It's called "Case Histories". It's got my ginger wildling (1st episode) and the prick who was in The Patriot & the Malfoy dad in Potter. He's a damn good actor and the show is very well written.

Last edited:
Have you watched the premiere yet? It's getting tense in all the hoods now. The war is gonna be pretty fun to watch too, curious what the zombie giants do.

Have you watched the premiere yet? It's getting tense in all the hoods now. The war is gonna be pretty fun to watch too, curious what the zombie giants do.

Who did Cersie get with in the premier? I replied to your statement, "Cersei sucks!" with Euron Grayjoy...

...come on follow along with your Red Wildling loving self. Of course I watched.

I put Cersei sucks after you put that show sucks. Euron is finding his nads, sort of.

Didn't wanna converse and ruin it for anyone who hasn't watched it. Basically the heathens who don't have HBO. Feral amish's

Brand new on Netflix.
The Highwaymen.
It's the story of Bonnie & Clyde, except it's totally from the officers' perspective who hunted them down nationwide, so very interesting.
You don't even see B&C till the end when they have 130 bullets riddled through them.
But only the chemistry between the detectives. And it's great.
Woody Harrelson is one of them, and he does an excellent job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.