• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

Okay has anyone watched a show on WGN called 'Outsiders'? Started watching it on HULU and yeah we're hooked. It's about the clashing of hillbillies who've lived on this mountain for over 200 yrs & this coal company that is trying to run them off to mine. It's actually really good.

WGN America

Alright this show is damn good! Wife and I binged a 13 episode season in 2 days. I'm not proud but there I said it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=02oxBeQEmI0

Love it Doc!

I preferred the UK version to the US one, but enjoyed both.

There's a uk series called Humans on right now that's pretty awesome too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks interesting, will definitely check it out...

Oh it's got serious potential. 1800's England, east India trading company and such. Definitely worth a spot on the dvr's

Edit: fun facts about the female lead...she was Starks Wife at the Thrones red-wedding & Charlie chaplains granddaughter.

Last edited:
Is anyone else watching 'The Wheel'? These people may be the dumbest 'survivalists' I've ever seen. It's a CAST NET you effing idiots!

Watched the first episode of Taboo...I will watch the rest of the season.

Watched the first episode of Taboo...I will watch the rest of the season.

Hmmm...hadn't heard of it. I'll have to check it out. Recently I finished up the 2nd season of The Man in the High Castle and then with the snow, I've been binging on the The Wire. Through 3 seasons.

And I see Sherlock is back on, so I'll be watching that as well.

Hmmm...hadn't heard of it. I'll have to check it out. Recently I finished up the 2nd season of The Man in the High Castle and then with the snow, I've been binging on the The Wire. Through 3 seasons.

And I see Sherlock is back on, so I'll be watching that as well.

First time through the Wire?

Well? What say you about the Wire?

Love it! So far, I can't wait to get to the next episode. I thought the 3rd season was a little slower than the first 2, but still really well done and gives me a lot more of different type of insight into the inner city life and the drug trade than other shows.

Alright did anyone else catch the great heathen army on Vikings? Pretty awesome scene!

Not sure if they're going with a spinoff or what but I get the feeling they're wrapping it up this season.

You guys catch the 1st and 2nd episodes of Taboo yet? I'm hooked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.