• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

Anyone else see the premiere of Westworld? Off to a great start - has a lot of layers - I'm already hooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is it in the 'interesting' bracket or 'ermahgerd'?

Great cast and they are just starting to setup the premise. I can't wait to see more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HBO rarely misses on a series anymore. Really like Anthony Hopkins' work too

Watching Luke cage on Netflix. Not what I expected, but decent thus far. I've heard complaints that it's "too black". I disagree, while it is a show based in Harlem and very centric to African Americans, they also very tastefully have added many historical and other lessons about black culture and prominent African-American people. I actually appreciate that and have learned much that I did not know in the process.

I am 99% sure I know who Negan smashes in the premier of TWD

I can lay the theory out with pics but not sure how everyone feels on potential spoilers

I am 99% sure I know who Negan smashes in the premier of TWD

There's been a lot of speculation in fan circles of course. I can't say I'm sure, but I have a decent idea who it isn't. All I know is whoever it is, fans are going to be upset regardless.

And we of course know it's not Carol, Judith or Gabriel :wink:

carol.jpg

Last edited:
Holy cow doc, schmuzing with the cast! That's awesome

Alright everyone still hooked on WestWorld or is it meh?

Alright everyone still hooked on WestWorld or is it meh?

I'm well hooked! Loving it.

I've figured out that we're looking at multiple time lines, but I'm still trying to figure out where it's going. Totally hooked into the mystery of it though.

Love the little easter eggs to the film in there too. The one we watched this week had a brief glimpse of the gunslinger from the original film.

On a related note, there is a show in the UK called 'Humans' which deals with a very similar subject matter. Synthetic humans developing emotions. It's really good too.
If you can find it over there check it out. :D

I just binged the first season of Goliath on Amazon Prime starring Billy Bob Thornton. Worth a watch.

I'm well hooked! Loving it.

I've figured out that we're looking at multiple time lines, but I'm still trying to figure out where it's going. Totally hooked into the mystery of it though.

Love the little easter eggs to the film in there too. The one we watched this week had a brief glimpse of the gunslinger from the original film.

On a related note, there is a show in the UK called 'Humans' which deals with a very similar subject matter. Synthetic humans developing emotions. It's really good too.
If you can find it over there check it out. :D

Sounds extremely tempting to go back to my HBO package. I was holding out until GoT started up again and now it's a Sophie's Choice type thing.

Curious if you guys watch 'Absolutely Fabulous' at all? I love Jennifer Saunders and that cast!

Okay has anyone watched a show on WGN called 'Outsiders'? Started watching it on HULU and yeah we're hooked. It's about the clashing of hillbillies who've lived on this mountain for over 200 yrs & this coal company that is trying to run them off to mine. It's actually really good.

WGN America

I just binged the first season of Goliath on Amazon Prime starring Billy Bob Thornton. Worth a watch.

Per your suggestion, the wife and I watched it...this weekend. It was good, the writing wasn't the greatest, but the acting more than made up for it. I don't think the writing was poor, I just thought they didn't pay attention to details, and the story could have been a lot deeper, felt kinda superficial. I will watch another season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.