• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

TV Show Discussion Thread

I've been using it for a month now. It takes some time to learn but I've not been disappointed.

I used to have XBMC and found it too time consuming to maintain. If Kodi is anything like XBMC, which it seems to be a LOT like XBMC, then it doesn't have access to downloading content. You have to organise that yourself, and then add it to Kodi.

Couldn't get exodus to load due to not being connected in Australia. Have Kodi 18.2, not the version shown.

Not connected in AU? Not sure what that means.

Exodus Redux is the latest version, as far as I know.

i don't personally DL as everything is available at all times. Wish I could help with that problem.

(I'm also using v18.2 Leia)

The version of Exodus in your link is an earlier version than I have, and is not available in Australia. Having made sure of my internet connection and everything else that gets me online, I found that Exodus is no longer connected to Australia. I had to use Exodus Redux (had to find a link on how to install it!) to get the relevant TV episodes. Can only watch them, can't save them.

For those of you with the Amazon Prime channel definitely give Carnival Row a shot. Has an early 1900's vibe but set in a mythical world with fairies, witches and other creatures. Pretty solid cast headlined by Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevinge.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0489974/

OK, apparently there has been another spinoff of Breaking Bad.

For whatever reason, I just went through the entire series, again. And the same critique that I've always had, still holds true...it drags at times. However, watching it again has solidified it as a top 5 series in history.

With that said, it looks like Netflix is releasing an original movie today, Friday the 11th, called El Camino. It is the conclusion of the scene with Jesse driving away from the compound after WW freed him.

I had no idea.

Oh yeah, and I finally got around to watching the season premiere of the Walking Dead. What a terrible TV Show.

Yeah - can't wait to watch El Camino. What spinoff are you referring to (or were you talking about the Netflix movie)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, apparently there has been another spinoff of Breaking Bad.

For whatever reason, I just went through the entire series, again. And the same critique that I've always had, still holds true...it drags at times. However, watching it again has solidified it as a top 5 series in history.

With that said, it looks like Netflix is releasing an original movie today, Friday the 11th, called El Camino. It is the conclusion of the scene with Jesse driving away from the compound after WW freed him.

I had no idea.

Oh yeah, and I finally got around to watching the season premiere of the Walking Dead. What a terrible TV Show.

I was re-binge-watching Breaking Bad recently in order to get up to speed for this weekend when El Camino is released.

I actually found that although you're right, there are some points where it does drag a little (there are some filler episodes I could really do without!) on the whole the series actually moves a lot faster than I remember. I remember watching it originally week by week and it felt like a REALLY slow burn. But when binge watching I was surprised by how fast moments pop up. The 'I am the one who knocks!" line came up a lot sooner than I thought. The Jane/Jesse things wrapped up faster than I remember.

It is an epically good show though. I'm hard pressed to find much in it's orbit as a top show. (Though I'm partial to The Expanse and the rebooted BSG). I did think Westworld might reach those heights, but Season 2 was a let down for me. Game of Thrones started VERY strong, but faded down the stretch. Oddly the other show I feel has a sustained level of excellence that I enjoy, is 'Better Call Saul' the spin off from Breaking Bad. LOL

Yeah - can't wait to watch El Camino. What spinoff are you referring to (or were you talking about the Netflix movie)?

I assume 'Better Call Saul'.... which is AWESOME!

Better Call Saul is going into it's 3rd or 4th season. I assume El is referencing Camino...

El Camino.

And Knight...I think Better Call Saul is a great series, at times I find myself liking it better than BB.

I just watched it. Will give folks a few days to see it before I comment on it though...

OK, I watched El Camino. Next!

And the 3rd season of Goliath just came out last Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.