• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

With the news of such a horrific event in Las Vega, I didn't think the day could get much worse.

TMZ is reporting that Tom Petty has passed away. This is one of my favorite artists, saddened a bit more than the days news had already shaped my feelings.

Edit: As of yet, there are no certifiable reports he has passed, only that he was taken off life support after no brain wave activity was registered.

Last edited:
Oh man - that just sucks. Really a big Petty fan although sadly I've never seen him live. Guess now I never will. Truly sad if true.

Not so fast. He has been taken off life support but is still alive. So sad.

Sounds like he arrested and was down for an extended period which means an anoxic brain injury. He won't last long if they've withdrawn life support. Just another layer of sadness today.

NASCAR legend and Hall of Famer, Robert Yates - a few days ago.

Malcolm Young of AC/DC, 64

Dementia

Last edited:
AC/DC was kind of fun when they had psycho Bon Scott as lead singer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.