• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Really people I grew up with passing away. Wow! Danny A was an underrated actor!

James Lipton passed away. He was one of those interviewers that could just ask one question that would get a celebrity to feel at ease and open up for a great time. I always enjoyed his shows.

Max Von Sydow who’s been in a ton of films most notably as father Merrin in ‘The Exorcist’ has passed at 90

Which 1 or 2 drummers would you consider to potentially be better than him, in your opinion ?
John Bonham and Buddy Rich. And no matter how people arranged that top 3, I couldn't argue against it.

Also, while not top 3, the most vastly underrated drummer is Travis Barker. He literally plays every genre amazingly well, and does things that blow your mind. He's the most versatile imho, and by the time he's done any list where he's not top 10 won't be valid.

He has some of the most rabid fans worldwide of any performer ever. I know several folks who were absolutely obsessed fans of his. He was definitely a huge cultural icon and by all accounts a very nice human being with a generous heart. RIP.

His resume for the songs he wrote as much as the ones he sang is insane. The man was just a real talent. He also just seemed like a guy you could have dinner with and he would treat your mother with the same respect you would.

I remember my mom taking us to see 6 Pack in the theater

Couple notables I missed. Kyle Waggoner from the Wonder Woman & Carol Burnett Show was 84

Al Worden who was on the Apollo 15 mission passed at 88

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-remembers-apollo-15-astronaut-al-worden

Joe Diffie, Country Music legend, has passed away after contracting coronavirus infection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.