• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Maybe. Bush hurt himself with the "read my lips" lie.

I remember being told I was wasting my vote/handing the election to Clinton. Knowing everything I do now, I'd vote Perot again.
He was Trump, before Trump, in many ways. But the media, in concert with both parties, successfully torpedoed any real chance Ross had. And he still pulled in 19% of the vote.

There would be less of a swamp for Trump to drain if Perot had won.

System is and always will stacked against a 3rd party candidate - doesn't matter who he or she is. Voting for a 3rd party candidate is everyone's right. But that doesn't alter the fact that you are throwing your vote away. If you want to be relevant in a Presidential election, realistically you have 2 choices.

RIP Mr. Perot... I admired his unique individualism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. Bush hurt himself with the "read my lips" lie.

I remember being told I was wasting my vote/handing the election to Clinton. Knowing everything I do now, I'd vote Perot again.
He was Trump, before Trump, in many ways. But the media, in concert with both parties, successfully torpedoed any real chance Ross had. And he still pulled in 19% of the vote.

There would be less of a swamp for Trump to drain if Perot had won.

Might be less swamp to drain had Bush the elder won, but this is for another forum. RIP Ross!

Might be less swamp to drain had Bush the elder won, but this is for another forum. RIP Ross!

True dat :)

Just went through all these and no mention of Amy Winehouse! Another 'member' of Club 27. Kurt Cobain, Jimmy Hendrix and, I think, Janis Joplin are other 'members'.

Pernell ‘Sweet Pea' Whitaker, boxer who held titles in 4 different weight classes, struck by a car in Virginia Beach and killed. Whitaker also won an Olympic gold medal in 1984.

Last edited:
Justice John Paul Stevens, 99

Thank you for your service, sir.

Never saw that.

But I saw Nighthawks.

"There is no security"

This was my favorite Rutger Hauer movie as well. Stallone actually did a fine job, too. Billy Dee? He was just his pretty self. :laugh:

Worth a watch if you guys have never seen The Hitcher

[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+hitcher+1986&view=detail&mid=C63F46EB50491C5E2066C63F46EB50491C5E2066&FORM=VIRE0&mmscn=tpvh&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dthe%2bhitcher%2b1986%26PC%3dU31 6%26FORM%3dCHROMN[/video]

Don Banks, 56 - Football writer at Sports Illustrated

Died while attending the Hall of Fame ceremonies in Canton, Ohio.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.