• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

RIP Dick Enberg. A class act all the way, and along with Vin Scully and Chick Hearn, one of the most recognizable voices in the business. IIRC he was on the mike with Merlin Olsen for the 87 SB when we demolished the Broncos. "Oh my!"

While no celebrity, he was always a rock star to me...my brother passed away last Thursday at the age of 54.

While no celebrity, he was always a rock star to me...my brother passed away last Thursday at the age of 54.

So sorry to hear this.... and you have every right to put the news here :) Hugs.

Sorry for your loss El, prayers to you and yours my friend

A couple of days prior to Malcolm Young's passing, his older brother, George, also passed. George Young was better known as a songwriter/producer, but performed as part of the Vanda Young duo. George met Harry Vanda in an immigration camp just after arriving in Australia.

AC/DC may not come back now as news is that Brian Johnson has been told he'll never sing again, and the original drummer, Phil Rudd, is spending time at her majesty's leisure due to drug offences. This leaves Angus as the last of the originals, and the two deaths have hit him pretty hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.