• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Loved her - she was especially good in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still kinda reeling over Greg Allman. They were my absolute favorite band.

hqdefault.jpg

Jim Vance. Channel 4. An icon for anyone who grew up or lived in the DC area. The 75 year old had been battling cancer.

I still remember the "fun" Jim, George Michael and other sportscasters in the area as well as sports figures had doing a joint memorial for Glenn Brenner. Get these three together (Jim, George, Glenn) and you never knew what you were going to get!

hqdefault.jpg

Jim Vance. Channel 4. An icon for anyone who grew up or lived in the DC area. The 75 year old had been battling cancer.

Jerry Lewis. Comedic God. Dead at 91.

Last edited:
Was just coming to post this. I remember we always watched his telethons when I was a kid. Comic legend indeed

Knew about Glen Campbell and meant to stop by... and now Jerry Lewis. Wow. Watched his telethons all the time. Wonder what they will do this year? He and Ed McMahon will have his telethon up in heaven....

::sigh::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.