• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

Yeah he's one of my favorite Brit shows. After Flying Circus & Absolutely Fabulous though.

Mr Bean was good but 'Blackadder' is a classic!!! If you like Brit comedy that's one of the best.
And try 'Father Ted' if you can find it. That's probably my favourite! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul O'Neill, founder and creator of Trans Siberian Orchestra, dead at 61 resulting from a chronic illness.

I'd add fawlty towers to that list

RIP Don Rickles, dude made insult humor

No doubt, we have a few 20 somethings at my work and you'd think they're raised feral.

He'd really eased into the role of Wealthy, Influential Bad Guy so well. I really liked him in Agents of SHIELD.

That stinks.

Deadwood - Cy Tolliver...

Red Dawn - Col Tanner

Edit: Metaphor likes for the above 2 posts

Guess part of getting older is enduring the constant stream of exits of childhood icons...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.