• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

I always thought Benjamin Orr was the real talent behind ‘The Cars'. He sang lead on the vast majority of their hits. He died of pancreatic cancer way too soon. Sorry to see Ocasek go. Fitting that it was his wife who found him. They split a few years ago but remained close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boone: will you post a note for me in this thread as a celebrity when I pass?

Ginger Baker...drummer for Cream.....passed away a couple days ago. 80.

One of my favorites ... Robert Forster, passed away.

Actor Robert Forster died on Friday, the day his latest film, El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, was released on Netflix and in select theaters. In Vince Gilligan's sequel to Breaking Bad, Forster reprised a memorable character he'd introduced in a guest stint during the original series' fifth season.

In an emotional tribute posted on Saturday, El Camino and Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul remembered the Oscar nominated actor who died from brain cancer at age 78.

John Witherspoon from Friday and a million othet things died today at age 77. This guy was hilarious.

John Witherspoon from Friday and a million othet things died today at age 77. This guy was hilarious.

Always loved his role in Friday...especially the scene with Smokey when Smokey had to go to the bathroom.

"What you gonna do? A #1 or a #2 ? Oh hell no Smokey! You ain't dropping a stinky load up in here."

***slams door***

Couldn't find a short clip with just Witherspoon and Chris Rock so I attached what I could find.

NSFW language.

When you think of Friday you think of Bye Felicia!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.