• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Celebrity Passings

I do not think I laughed at any single human being more than I did Tim Conway in the 70's and early 80's.

He had his own, unique style with his dry delivery. He and some others from back in the day remind me of how thin the field of younger comics is these days.

He had his own, unique style with his dry delivery. He and some others from back in the day remind me of how thin the field of younger comics is these days.

It's not comedy these days, it's all about applause, not laughs.

Anyway, Tim Conway and Bob Newhart were my favorites.

I do not think I laughed at any single human being more than I did Tim Conway in the 70's and early 80's.

He had Harvey Korman & Carol Brunette breaking character to laugh almost at will. This was always one of my favorite skits.

Not that it means much to Americans, but ex-Prime Minister of Australia, Bob Hawke, passed away on Thursday. He was 89. He was loved by the Australian public because he could skoll a beer!

Ross Perot ~ RIP

RIP, but I still hold a resentment against him for giving us the Clintons. Had he not entered the race, Bush would have won a 2nd term easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.