• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Aikman talking smack about Mahomes on Twitter is a joke. Someone mentioned how he's accomplished roughly 1/3 of what Troy did statistically in only a handful of games. Troy responds by saying talk to me when he has 1/3 of my titles. Note to Troy: you were a mediocre QB surrounded by an elite team and coach on all sides of the ball. Colt McCoy could've won 3 Super Bowls with the team you had, and probably put up better numbers. You didn't win those titles, the people around you did in spite of you. You're nothing more than another Terry Bradshaw who lucked out and got on a team with a ridiculous amount of actual HOF talent. You averaged about 2500 yds, 14 td and 12 int per year and had an 81.3 rating. You were mediocre, and without the talent around you, you would've been a backup. Sit down. Mahomes had more tds in his first year as a starter than you did in your best 2 seasons combined.

It just seems right that the Patriots lost in round 1. It feels even better that it was to Bill's protege, and a contributing factor to the loss was Vrabel using one of Bill's dirty tricks against him to chew up clock.

The Saints are getting fisted with calls today, it's pretty bad

If Kirk can win this one he still has to go on the road next week. Imagine him being the guy that finally beats the Packers vs Rodgers to get them to the SB.

Yeah, I'm not seeing it either.

I'm sort of rooting for the Vikes today as Kyle Shanahan is one smug arrogant ****er and I don't care for his Dad either. Then whoever the Vikings play next weekend can take care of crushing Kirk's fantasies :)

Kansas City's comeback and subsequent blowout of the Texans was some of the most entertaining football I've seen in years. The last playoff game I saw that was that fun to watch was the Cardinals/Packers game in 2010 that the Cardinals won 51-45 in overtime.

There have been lots of meddling owners before but Cleveland takes the cake turning in the game plan to owner and analytics division by end of business Friday.

living in Cleveland I can tell you this: The Redskins have no room to talk trash.

Antonio Gates retired. Its a funny coincidence; I lived pretty much his entire career in SD to watch him play and now I live in Cleveland where he went to college.

he was a stud TE, and a class act of a man.

Garappolo 6/8 for 70 yards

Kirk Cousins would've been a hero on that team if Bruce and Dan didn't have their heads up their asses a few years ago.

Sounds like Bill Callahan will be going to Cleveland to be their OL coach.

Brady leaving the Pats - wow

I have a co-worker, Pats season ticket holder since 91, transferred to Florida last year (still flies back for every home game) he stated before last season Brady was gone (he's a total Boston sports junkie) but he figured Vegas with the Raiders dumping Carr. Looks more likely Tampa (no state income tax, great WR core) or the Chargers (close to home). The Tennessee rumors obviously weren't true but besides those three teams where else could he end up. Most teams have sooo much money invested in QB and the ones that don't aren't close to winning. Now I don't know about cap space but could the Bronco's pull another Manning situation and get a few years before retirement?

Colts are being mentioned but don’t know enough about their situation to know if he’s considering them?

Brady to the Bucs, Philip Rivers to the Colts. Crazy day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.