• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Broncos may have kept Joseph, but they are cleaning ****ing house everywhere else. 6 other coaches gone so far and may not be done. Damn.

Josh McDaniels staying as NE OC. Will not be head coach of the Indianapolis Colts.

You have to believe that's the case.

Tweet of the year nominee?

You have to believe that's the case.

Tweet of the year nominee?

Now that's funny!

And just like that, the Skins aren't the biggest dumpster fire in the NFL.

Right? My co-workers in Indy are alternately despondent and freaking out. I'm LOVING the tweets from BMore people talking about sad it is that someone would commit to something and then secretly change their mind. :)

Man, this is getting out of control...Roger Goodell is looking to impose fines in the millions against Jerry Jones. It is Goodells assertion that Jones participated in behavior detrimental to the league when he challenged Goodell's rehire since the league was losing millions. We know it was in response to Elliott's suspension, but still Goodell is picking up where he left off...its like Chicago thug politics.

Man, this is getting out of control...Roger Goodell is looking to impose fines in the millions against Jerry Jones. It is Goodells assertion that Jones participated in behavior detrimental to the league when he challenged Goodell's rehire since the league was losing millions. We know it was in response to Elliott's suspension, but still Goodell is picking up where he left off...its like Chicago thug politics.

I heard a little differently. There were no fines, as such, but Goodell was going to hit Jones with reimbursement costs for the various court hearings that were 'delayed' by Jerry's antics. Jerrah caused Goodell's case of a contract extension to go longer than necessary, and Jerrah was responsible for the constant postponements of Elliott's 'suspension'.

Roger Goodell and Jerry Jones. If ever two guys deserved each other...

Cousins I believe is banking on Minny opening up the coffers worth a ton but with teams needing qb's dropping off the list he's going to lose leverage, if Keenum's deal is reasonable I don't necessarily think Kirk breaks the bank, there's a lot of noise out there right now stating what many of us have been saying, stat hero but can't win when it counts. I still think he ends up on the Jets on a stupid deal because well, it's the Jet's.

If he's about the $$ only, yeah, Jets have something like $89 million in cap space. They may offer Kirk all of it :)

Little surprising but has had some injury issues, GB doesn't mind parting with some vets and re-stocking through the draft so I'd put this at a 70% surprise. Minny banking on Cousins at 28 million per is more surprising to me, I figured only the Jets would go that deep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.