• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Last edited:
I know it will be hard to believe but another Cowboy, Rolando McClain, has received a 10 game suspension for substance abuse. Lol

I thought there was a random thought thread within this forum...searched it and could not find it.

Anyway, I did not think this warranted it's own thread.

It appears RG3 is struggling in Cleveland.

Robert Griffin III looked shaky in Browns? practices | ProFootballTalk

I've seen other articles besides that one, indicating he's looking very shaky.
Then there's this article, that makes him look on-fire, a world-beater, and not far from his 2012 form.
So who do you believe ?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-quarterback-competition-over-205604834.html

I'm pulling for the guy but damn in Cleveland all you have to be is decent. Odds are against him tho.

Honest question, you think Subway would approach Kirk now? Not trying to be a dick just curious if you guys see Subway doing that sort of thing.

Seems OBjr is messing around with a Kardashian. That's good news imo since the 'American Whore Story' family trashes everything they contact.

My guess is IR by week 2 with syphillis

With the obligatory Preseason Disclaimer, RG3 has looked consistently good, or better than average, this preseason.

He threw 3 great passes that reminded me of Thanksgiving day years back, but overall he's taken almost 10 sacks in a little more than 4 quarters of play, 3 INT's and aside from those 3 long passes, has a completion percentage of about 50%.

He's definitely on a role now. 49'ers should probably just keep him in the locker room during the anthem to avoid this PR situation.

Hes trying to be relevant again I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.