• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

No crazier than an NFL star in his prime going around murdering people in his spare time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention, a suspect in a murder while winning national championships with Urban Mayer. Reminded me why I disliked Mayer so much when I was reminded of how they swept his antics under the rug at UF.

Gainesville police had to add extra cells to their holding facilities to accommodate all of Urban Meyer's boys.

I'll tell you something that's crazier.
According to a MA law, Hernandez is now considered an innocent man who never murdered anyone.
In that state, if the person dies while appealing a conviction, then his conviction is reversed.

MA - the same state that just overturned 20,000 drug convictions because of one chemist who falsified drug tests. That was 95% of all of her tests. You can't make this stuff up.

link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/20-000-convictions-dropped-massive-162255516.html

Tough break for Deshaun Watson. He's lucky he's not playing on a one year deal.

Ok random question time.

I've been watching the NFL in London for a few years now and have noticed on the sideline a gentleman who wears orange glove and will occasionally rota his arm in a forward motion.
Can someone please explain to me,

- What is his job
- What does the rotation of his arm mean
- Why the orange gloves (I'm assuming because they make him more visible)
- Where do you apply for this job (it looks easy and being the NFL will be well paid)

I have asked supporters around me at the games and no one appears to know why he is there.

Signals for commercials being over :)

😂😂😂😂
You are joking. So this guy gets a ringside seat for telling the ref something that surely he could be told into his ear.
Now I really do want that job.

And thank you, it has bugged me somewhat, so it's good to understand.

Anybody keeping up with the Jones's? Seems Jerruh is pretty hell bent on putting the brakes on a Goodell extension. The majority of the league for some ****ing reason or another are jumping to get Goodell's extension done.

Pains me to say this but with his recent stances on this and the no player will kneel on his team views I agree with him.the NFL is getting downright looney lately and (gulp) Jones is a voice of reason imho.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-wi...lates-roger-goodells-extension-232042573.html

Anybody keeping up with the Jones's? Seems Jerruh is pretty hell bent on putting the brakes on a Goodell extension. The majority of the league for some ****ing reason or another are jumping to get Goodell's extension done.

Pains me to say this but with his recent stances on this and the no player will kneel on his team views I agree with him.the NFL is getting downright looney lately and (gulp) Jones is a voice of reason imho.

Seems like a juicy drama developing.
And it's not just Jones vs Goodell. It's him against every other owner.
And this is all just because of the Elliott suspension ? Or is there more to it, than that ?

Seems like a juicy drama developing.
And it's not just Jones vs Goodell. It's him against every other owner.
And this is all just because of the Elliott suspension ? Or is there more to it, than that ?

Good question. I'd hope it's about how Goodell is a semi worthless comish but who knows.

Read an article by Florio earlier that said the Dan is joining him. Florio is a shit stain but still.

https://www.google.com/amp/profootb...r-emerges-as-primary-ally-of-jerry-jones/amp/

Chuck Pagano, first NFL coach of the NFL offseason to get the axe.

Jack Del Rio done with Raiders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After today's performance I'd guess Manusky is safe for a HC gig. Was thinking he'd maybe get some interest but not now.

Bears fire John Fox

Lions fire Jim Caldwell

Cardinals HC Bruce Arians reportedly to retire. Will focus on his facial hair.

Vance Joseph keeps his job in Denver, may be other staff changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.