• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

I like NE. But this Atlanta team is Gibbs-like. They just beat you up. Nothing fancy. But they seldom make mistakes and out-physical almost every team they play. Patriots had an uphill battle from the get go.

I jealous of the young, athletic guys on their defense. Especially at linebacker.

The Cheatriots will find an excuse somewhere. They'll blame someone other than Brady and Belicheat.

Unless they pull this out. In which case, the haters will look for excuses :)

You guys will never learn. Never bet against Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Lol.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa CHEATERS

The Cheatriots will find an excuse somewhere. They'll blame someone other than Brady and Belicheat.

Unless they pull this out. In which case, the haters will look for excuses :)

A little early celebrating going on in here that Boone tried to warn you all about.

And yes, you never bet against them. Just unbelievable what they have done. The league is setup to prevent this from happening and they just keep doing it. Just look at the NFC East which has not had a repeat winner since 2004. I'm sure I could go through all the other divisions and see the same. But New England has won the division every year since 2003 except the year Brady hurt his knee in the first game. I am insanely jealous of what Brady and Bellechick have done. I have no shame in admitting it.

If the Falcons had just ran it after getting into fg range there with 3-4mins left the game is over.

That lineman Matthews with the 2 holds didn't help either.

I believe I told you that in the 2nd Q of the game.

Not taking away from Tom Brady, 2 TD's and 2- 2 point conversions to tie to and send it to OT? Crazy!

However, Kyle's throwing it so often in the 4th Q when he should have been running it killed them...so reminiscent of Kyle's time here. How many times did we see 4th Q leads disappear because our offense put our defense back on the field without burning off some clock? To top it off, the one proven method to beat Brady is put pressure on him, on the to game tying drives in the 4th Q the Falcons rushed only 4 players 95% of the time. They got little pressure on Brady and he killed them.

Watching that second half again this morning... the Falcons D front just started running out of gas. Long drives from the Pats and the Falcons inability to stay on the field killed them. Started to look like a war of attrition.

When they won the overtime toss the only thought in my head was that the Falcons just didn't have enough gas left in the tank to stop Brady who was now locked in rhythm.

Falcons didn't help themselves either especially down the stretch. They should have been milking the clock for every second they could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think the Falcons and their fans are hurting? What about whoever place the $1 million bet on Falcons?

The Falcons D was too high and ran out gas as game wore on. I bet Kyle would like to have those calls back when they had ball on the 22 yrd line. Couple runs in the middle then kick FG to go up by 11.

I didn't have a horse in the race, but did like seeing Goodell having to congratulate Kraft and Brady. To me big loser last night was Goodell.

I loved Robert Kraft's big FU to Goodell during the trophy presentation.

No crazier than an NFL star in his prime going around murdering people in his spare time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole deal is crazy. Don't feel an ounce of sorrow for AH, no more of a burden on society.

No crazier than an NFL star in his prime going around murdering people in his spare time...

I'll tell you something that's crazier.
According to a MA law, Hernandez is now considered an innocent man who never murdered anyone.
In that state, if the person dies while appealing a conviction, then his conviction is reversed.

I'll tell you something that's crazier.
According to a MA law, Hernandez is now considered an innocent man who never murdered anyone.
In that state, if the person dies while appealing a conviction, then his conviction is reversed.

Which I heard might result in his family receiving his league pension and withheld contract money from the Pats.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.