• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Feel sorry for RGIII, he could be better than a bunch of the QBs in this league but being in Cleveland with that Oline is gonna kill what little career prospects he had.
Shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel sorry for RGIII, he could be better than a bunch of the QBs in this league but being in Cleveland with that Oline is gonna kill what little career prospects he had.
Shame.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. Most reports of his time here was all about his workout warrior mentality...all the physical talent in the world...but he refused to spend more time in film rooms getting his head around the position. There are other factors that tell me he never had a chance, but that is a lot of conjecture I don't wish to go back to rehash. I was sad we spent so much on him...I am not sad to see his ego crushed.

I don't feel sorry for him at all. Most reports of his time here was all about his workout warrior mentality...all the physical talent in the world...but he refused to spend more time in film rooms getting his head around the position. There are other factors that tell me he never had a chance, but that is a lot of conjecture I don't wish to go back to rehash. I was sad we spent so much on him...I am not sad to see his ego crushed.

Well that is true.

I do think his career chances were hindered by injury and his own ego.

Still I have fond memories of 2012 and don't wish him ill.

How do Jeff Fisher and Gregg Williams have jobs? They have to be the two worst coaches in the league. It's insane lol.

Finally.

The teflon coach is finally fired.

Jeff Fisher, whose job security became baffling as he led the Rams through years of mediocrity, was fired today as the team’s head coach. The team announced the move this afternoon.

Rams fire Jeff Fisher | ProFootballTalk

Finally.

Jeff Fisher, whose job security became baffling as he led the Rams through years of mediocrity, was fired today as the team’s head coach. The team announced the move this afternoon.

Was just coming here to post that. Someone actually woke up.

Finally.

You wanna know the unfortunate timing of this move? Fisher is currently tied for the most losses by a coach in NFL History. If they had let him coach one more game, he would have probably become the coach with the most losses.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! *****sarcasm alert*****

He coached his players to play dirty, **** him!

...AND in a flourish of perfect timing, here come the Rams on Thursday Night Football to play the role of the Seattle Seahawks' punching bag.

You wanna know the unfortunate timing of this move? Fisher is currently tied for the most losses by a coach in NFL History. If they had let him coach one more game, he would have probably become the coach with the most losses.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! *****sarcasm alert*****

He coached his players to play dirty, **** him!

It's not too late! A team could hire him...

Would have to be a team that has a recent record of throwing huge amounts of money at bad investments... Maybe the Houston Texans could offer him big money to coach Brock Ostweiler... Just sayin.

The question to me is did Fisher leave the Rams in worse shape than how he found them? I don't know the answer for sure, but I would venture to say that he did.

At least there's that.

QB's snapping legs like crazy today. Mariota and Carr each broke a leg bone.

Apparently both broke the fibula (thigh bone) which is supposed to be the strongest of all. Must have been some mighty hard hits?

Imagine if you will a team spending a first round pick on a QB who has never made the playoffs and after a 5-0 start will extend that record

Doug Martin suspended for PED that must have been why he didn't play last week to get the offense used to being without him

Apparently both broke the fibula (thigh bone) which is supposed to be the strongest of all. Must have been some mighty hard hits?

Umm...that would be femur, the thigh bone...strongest of them all.

Fibula and tibia make up the bones in the lower leg, tibia being your shinbone and fibula being the smaller one behind it.

Umm...that would be femur, the thigh bone...strongest of them all.

Fibula and tibia make up the bones in the lower leg, tibia being your shinbone and fibula being the smaller one behind it.

Now you know why I'm not a doctor! Instead, I became a gynacologist. I'm not very good at that either, but I'll have a look at it!

With Krapernick's kneeling and whatever the reasoning NFL viewership is down, what's the odds the salary cap goes down as well? Less revenue is less $ to shell to the players right?

Sounds like Chargers to LA is a done deal. Sad for San Diego fans.

So within 2 years, Los Angeles is going from 0 NFL teams it doesn't care about to 2 NFL teams it doesn't care about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.