• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random NFL Thoughts

Rivalries aside, the Cowboys/Giants anthem brought tears to my eyes.

After a lackluster performance, 12-26 for 180 yards and an INT, RG3 takes to twitter to tell everyone he's keeping the faith for better days!

It's kinda like groundhog day.

Panthers/Broncos, Raiders/Saints, Bengals/Jets, Giants/Cowboys, Dolphins/Seahawks, Patriots/Cardinals...

A bunch of close ones to start the season.

After a lackluster performance, 12-26 for 180 yards and an INT, RG3 takes to twitter to tell everyone he's keeping the faith for better days!

It's kinda like groundhog day.

And now he's on IR.

NEEDLE NOSE NED!!! NED THE HEAD!!!

Rams still doing a helluva job with our draftp-

oh

ohhhhhh

Seattle looking so-so this year. Could it be they were always a Marshawn Lynch team and Wilson wasn't the catalyst?

I'm gonna get sick if the Eagles win the division with their shiny new toy. Hell, I'll get sick if Dallas wins the division with their shiny new toy. Ditto for the Giants, minus the shiny new toy. I'm not down with the sickness.

It's time we just offer our 2017 1st rounder and McVay for JJ Watt. Ossweiler is just flat out turrible and I don't see how the Texans are gonna do much for a while.

Yeah, Señor Osweiler really didn't look very competent last night, did he. Long-developing throwing motion, not much touch on short stuff (i.e., why the face are you throwing it as hard as you can at an uncovered guy 7 yards away), not very accurate down the field, and unwilling to THROW downfield even with the game getting out of hand.

Other than that though, he was awesome.

That damn NE defense may have had something to do with it, though. They may not have more than 2 guys anyone outside of Boston can name, but they are fast, and organized, and tackle like mother****ers.

Seattle looking so-so this year. Could it be they were always a Marshawn Lynch team and Wilson wasn't the catalyst?

Seattle always looks so-so at the beginning of the year. See how things are going for them around Week 8. If they are hovering around .500, they'll be in the playoffs.

Weather delay in Tampa at the 2:00 warning. Kinda crazy.

And I think another case today where timeouts weren't used well. Tampa let a bunch of time run off when they got to the 15 then spent their time throwing to end zone and not using middle of the field.

I heard today that ratings for the NFL are down from last year. Some blame lack of marquee matchups. Some blame the National Anthem protest. Regardless, Goodell needs to wake up and start paying attention. Don't think owners will put up with a decline in ratings.

No Peyton, no Brady, no Romo, Luck sucks, Cam sucks.

That's gonna be harsh on ratings (but deserved) for someone who bet the league on the 'star QB'.

And Megatron retired at 30!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.