• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Sitting in Dulles waiting for the flight to Rome. Tired because I didn't sleep well, but truly excited.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Nice Goal...is Pompeii on your schedule? Always wanted to see that place.

Did the Busch Gardens ride years ago, so I should be good, right?

Nope, tbh, not something that interests me too much though I hear it is wonderful. We saw the Patheon, Santa Maria Maggiore, Fontana Di Trevi and more smaller churches/cathedrals than I can shake a stick at. Plus an incredible lunch. Back in the hotel for a bit to rest after walking 25k steps this morning so far then out to see what happens at night around here....

Pretty amazing so far.

Caught my 5th and last king on this lisence, unless I get my wife's proxy I'm in timeout until silver season.

Edit: Dammit the first one is today's the bottom one was last month. It's my lucky sweatshirt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 261
And... we're back. Man, what a trip, truly special. A week in Rome, then a week in Florence, eating unbelivable pasta and seafood, enjoying $1 lattes (suck it Starbucks - they didn't taste like ass either), incredible gelatto...

Now I want to go back. I'm sure non profits in Italy need databases, right?

Welcome back brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not the travel costs but certainly the cost while there. Currency valuations are dropping throughout the EU, most notably in in UK, so travelers will get more bang for their USD.

Maybe not the travel costs but certainly the cost while there. Currency valuations are dropping throughout the EU, most notably in in UK, so travelers will get more bang for their USD.

Yeah, my wife's principal at school is going to GB in a week, and is excited to a)see how much more buying power the dollar has against the Pound, and b)see how the British celebrate July 3.

And... we're back. Man, what a trip, truly special. A week in Rome, then a week in Florence, eating unbelivable pasta and seafood, enjoying $1 lattes (suck it Starbucks - they didn't taste like ass either), incredible gelatto...

Things to make you go Hmmmm......
Goaldeje hightails out of Italy at exactly the same date, that this happens.

Last edited:
Gone Baby Gone is an EXCEPTIONAL movie.

Gone Baby Gone is an EXCEPTIONAL movie.

Had you ever watched it before? Or just reiterating?

I agree, just wondering if it had taken you this long to watch.

I have it on the cloud and watch it once every few years. An incredible movie but not a lot of fun to watch.

The PTs, OTs, and STs thought I was doing too much at home and argued for a day of rest each week. So I decided that Sundays are a good day to rest. They can't argue with the results thus far as I seem to be weeks ahead of schedule.

I was cleared today for driving, but only when a family member is with me and can do so with a limited distance.

Glad you are making progress Ken! Be safe and keep grinding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raccoon that attacked me on Saturday confirmed rabid today. Sweet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.