• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Giving a shout out to the Predators for a good series but....PENGUINS!!!

It sounds so cliche, but my children truly provide me with a new lease of life. My oldest turned 5 the other day so I got him this...

Okay I just learned a great little hack for removing excess car wax from black plastic. Basically if you over wax your ride and you end up with the stain just use a rubber eraser to remove it. It works!

carry on

Well, I sure wish that divot in my yard wasn't there...chasing down kids and dogs in the yard, I stepped in it during a quick sprint...

...ruptured achilles, and broke the fibula to boot! UGH!

Last edited:
Some twisted vet humor

IMG_0125.jpg

Got a bad case of food poisoning on Wednesday. Starting to feel better today, but it will be better by mid week. Zero energy for the longest time, but got a little bit of it this afternoon. Looks like the vomiting is over and no more dehydration. I don't ever, ever wish this on anyone. It's a horrible thing to go through. Had it during my senior year of college and that knocked me over for three days. So, when you get older the healing is a bit longer. Bah.

Hope everyone amongst my Redskins brothers and sisters are doing well.

Did you identify the culprit? Had the ole cant keep anything in a couple times. Makes ya feel like hammered hell alright. IV's are lifesavers, quite literally.

Yeah, we know what is was and how it happened. Just glad the worst is now over. The energy drain is still huge, but that will return by mid week.

I had food poisoning about 10 years ago that had me with vomiting/diarrhea for a week - no kidding. By the time I finally had it, I was barely able to get to the car. I honestly wasn't sure I'd survive it. Rough! Glad you are okay and on the mend BB!

When I was a kid, my grandmother cooked a "fresh" turkey for thanksgiving. The whole family got food poisoning except for my Sister. For some reason she didn't eat any turkey. She had to run back and forth between her family and our taking care of everyone . It was the worse sick ever. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I was visiting that other Redskins forum, and I came across an exchange where a member here was mentioned, but it was in a respectful, heart-warming, and funny kind of way. So, since it was all positive, is it okay to share the quotes here ?

Last edited:
Of course. There's no animosity with ES or other boards. Lots of water under bridges.

Just sharing it, because someone out there wanted to "reach out to @Om to thank him", but did not know how, lol

Here's how it all started.

Is twa a Redskins fan? I've never seen him talk about them. Come to think of it, I've never seen him talk about any sport. Where did he come from and how did he find us?

twa said:
Actually I followed OM here from cowboyszone after a invite

What....is an OM ?

and where do we thank it?

Last edited:
Was anyone here a member of the old Washington Post's redskins board? Was pretty active in late 90's early 2000's.

I hope each and every one of you have a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday.

We don't have Thanksgiving down here, but we will soon have it. We now have Black Friday to go along with Halloween (Trick or Treat), so Thanksgiving, Veteran's Day and July 4th will soon follow, now that we no longer have Australia Day (Jan 26th) thanks to one or two complainers (read: Muslims). Christmas Day will be the next to go as that is deemed offensive, along with Easter.

At least we get the NYG v Wash game tomorrow (our time), just in time for lunch!

Nice to see Tiger Woods look like Tiger Woods this weekend. Would love to see him be a real threat to win PGA tournaments again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.