• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Pens pissing this series away real quick like. Bad play added to the caps being hungry makes it seem Washington will advance. Caps are playing like Pitt was last yr & the one before.

Hey hey-

I mentioned a while back that I'm currently working on the new GS Warriors arena in Frisco; my new temporary digs happen to be literally right next door to the (for now) Oakland Raiders HQ. Every day I take my dogs for a spin hoping for a Chucky sighting, or someone else of note; and yes, odds are more than fair that I wind up going to fist city with one of the many fans who post up there this time of year. After all, I'm still bitter about '83, and always will be lol. Anyway, as we're on our evening constitutional tonight a couple carloads of Raider players leave the facility. I know this because of the way they were mobbed for signage on their way out the gate. As they pass the fans and near me one of the cars slows a bit. Here's how I like to think the thought process went:

"Hold up - they sign someone? Dude's white, he ain't no back, but DAMN if he don't look like a strapped on WILL or SAM!"
-then once the sun was out of their eyes-
"Oh HELL no. Dude look like he about 65 years old. Don't need to pass nuthin along to no teammates."

It's my story, I'll tell it how I want...Cheers.

Happy Fathers Day to all our dads out there!

Amen! Here's to all if you who have been a father to a son or daughter, or have otherwise served as a role model for our youth :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As many of you know, for those who don't, I volunteer my time and talents to an organization I hold dear, Athletes Serving Athletes. This is a group of athletes who come together and run races, i.e., marathons, 5K's, triathlons with those less fortunate, who cannot run, most bound to a wheel chair for life. One of my dearest friends went out to Boulder earlier in the year to run the Ironman with his partner, James who was in a wheelchair for the run, a boat for the swim, and a special bike for that portion of the race.

Anyway, had the pleasure to go to an event just for fun, these less fortunate athletes had the opportunity to hang out with a few Ravens after a practice last week.

Hats off to the Baltimore Ravens for hosting these athletes, and especially Buck Allen, Joe Flacco, and Justin Tucker who took the time to sign autographs for every single member of our organization.

Below is an image of Joe Flacco w/ Nadia. Nadia is blind and runs races with her mom who has her tethered. She is an amazing little girl and Joe Flacco took the time to let her feel his hand, arm, and face to get to know him better.

37893739_10217425179007317_3582628501599027200_o.jpg

Last edited:
Who's the owner of 2 dumb ass dogs wanting to fight a moose you say? This guy

Big momma kicked him before I got him inside.

CBDB0763-496F-429B-8C93-7559CF0FC02B.jpg

Who's the owner of 2 dumb ass dogs wanting to fight a moose you say? This guy

Big momma kicked him before I got him inside.

Where's the 7mag?

Where's the 7mag?

Ha, actually a 300 win mag but apparently its frowned upon to shoot in my neighborhood or something. I have one asshole neighbor that would turn us in instantly, otherwise I'd be quartering up some mooses!

Edit: It was a bad pic anyway but wth sideways too?

View attachment 4052

One on the left was kicked, Ozzy. He's fine though

Pretty amazing how much their bodies look like my boy...your duo looks pretty lean, healthy. They weighing in at about 150/160?

My boy got thin over the summer, but has put on about 10 pounds since...weighing in about 148.

Yeah the vet told us that keeping them leaner also keeps them out of his office. 2 cups of dry food twice a day for each dog. Btw if your dog has any allergies to food take a big spoon full of Libby's pumpkin mix and plop it on top of their food. Really works

Last time I weighed them the short hair was 146 and fuzzy one is 137.

F3A82153-D39C-4BB3-BB59-E26ED6B21A01.jpg
Very loyal breed, the slobber and hair shedding are ridiculous though.

Very loyal breed, the slobber and hair shedding are ridiculous though.

Yeah, while Finn sheds...it's not bad. Slobber? Non-existent.

Two things that amaze me about my boy...

1.) He is so long! He stands about 6' 3 or 4". He could tower over me standing with his paws on my shoulder, but always slouches in submission so I can never get a good tell exactly, but he stands at least 6 inches taller than me at 5'9".

2.) It is amazing how well he gets along with the kids. They are his flock, and he oversees them as if they were his own blood. They jump all over him, try to push him...he's just too big. But my 6 year old son can handle him, with me present. Not to mention he could crush the beagle and doesn't...very gentle with him.

New (1 of 1)-3.jpg

Thank you, yep both Bernard's. Last night was a hot mess alright. It's snowing, I'm in my socks with no jacket yelling and clapping my hands and yelling to get the dogs away. They were like 2 feet away growling like Cujo and not budging. Need to invest in a shock trainer I suppose.

Last edited:
Yeah, while Finn sheds...it's not bad. Slobber? Non-existent.

Two things that amaze me about my boy...

1.) He is so long! He stands about 6' 3 or 4". He could tower over me standing with his paws on my shoulder, but always slouches in submission so I can never get a good tell exactly, but he stands at least 6 inches taller than me at 5'9".

2.) It is amazing how well he gets along with the kids. They are his flock, and he oversees them as if they were his own blood. They jump all over him, try to push him...he's just too big. But my 6 year old son can handle him, with me present. Not to mention he could crush the beagle and doesn't...very gentle with him.

View attachment 4054

Oh the wife has already signed off on getting a kangal as our next pet. Sounds like you guys did a helluva job training him up too. He's a great looking dog El

I like the spirit on that little one too, tuff little thing

This guy flew his drone over some Alaskan lakes and rivers. Trying to tell you guys how beautiful it is falls short, here's video proof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.