• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Would have been really surprised if it wasn't, given its behavior. Stuff of nightmares, brother.

On the bright side, it'll make for a better story as the years go by. That and the three slugs you put between its fiery eyes.

Agreed. Kind of weird knowing for sure. Can you imagine having that kind of chance encounter in the the 1800's - death sentence (and one of the worst possible deaths).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think about that kind of thing from time to time ... things we medically handle 'routinely' these days have, until the last blink of a historical eye, agonized and killed billions of our ancestors long before their time. Of course, in another (insert number of) years they'll be talking about all things agonizing and killing US today long before our time.

Anyway, glad you're still with us, killer.

One more work day after a fairly hellish week and I get my first real work break in 8 months. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why didn't someone tell LaRon Landry about this option ?

I think Laron must have been sucking the blood out of several rabid animals to get so yoked.

Chill time or specific R&R with your off time Boone?

Family beach trip this week. Brother Om and his main squeeze in attendance as well. Very nice :)

Right on sounds fun.

Bus training starts next week with school starting the 22nd here. Yay me

Have any of you seen this new Russian mini-bike? My birthday is next week and if you guy's wanted to go together on it that'd be swell! Oh yeah the damn thing fits in a hatch back too!!!

Russian mini motorbike fat tire motorbike that can be taken apart in five minutes | Daily Mail Online

image.jpeg

You can take it apart in 5 minutes, but it can't be put back together.

Extra pieces leftover means your a 'green' owner right?

Heck with it id just put it in the back seat fully assembled.

Anybody else having a problem with the Like button ?
When I click a Like, all it does is page up to the top of the page, and the Like doesn't go through.
Have I been banned from liking ? Or is anyone else having this issue ?

I have more updates on my FB page. It gets a little better each day.

Anybody else having a problem with the Like button ?
When I click a Like, all it does is page up to the top of the page, and the Like doesn't go through.
Have I been banned from liking ? Or is anyone else having this issue ?

That sounds like a browser issue or maybe a anti-virus or pop up setting on your PC/laptop...

That sounds like a browser issue or maybe a anti-virus or pop up setting on your PC/laptop...

Yes, I found that it was a Firefox add-on called YesScript that was preventing the Like function to work.
Incidentally, the reason I added YesScript to Firefox was because I was having problems with the BGO site, and each page not loading properly, due to the scripts on BGO.

So, now I have the dilemma of deciding whether to go without the YesScript, and getting the Likes back, but the pages not loading right - or staying with YesScript, and pages loading right, but losing the Like function......unless I can find a solution that deals with both those problems, and at the same time, doesn't create a new problem like the YesScript did.

I tempered it down a bit on my FB page, but this Bristol trip turned into a disaster on Saturday. But I did post a reply to a nice woman named "Maryellen". Feel free to read it. Also posted some pics.

It didn't go like we wanted, but all is well that ends well.

Rehab continues and I get a little better each week. Thinking this will take some more time. Perhaps I will have the full recovery by early next year or by early summer at the latest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.