• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Just reading through some posts on the site tonight and I have to say, with all the different personalities around here...this is a pretty awesome site in which to participate. There a many really genuine people around her.

...even you Henry!

And you are one of them. You big lug...

Oh, and I will never give Desean Jackson shit for his hamstring injury last year...this is no joke!

I never put shit on anyone who does a hamstring, nor do I put shit on anyone who misses weeks due to a hamstring injury, but I do put shit on someone - anyone - who does a hamstring but prefers to go out drinking and/or dancing instead of rehabbing!

A Redskins player did that a few years ago, and although I was stoked he signed to play for the 'Skins, after his hamstring incident, I couldn't wait until he decided to leave. Not a great example by a veteran player.

Anyone here a member of the '$ shave club'? Was curious if the blades are shiza because they're so cheap or what.

I used to be, if you go fully clean shaven, no beard or goaatee, mustache etc. The blades are good are thevshave butter product is excellent. I found having a goatee getting it neat and lined up was too difficult with their blades and went back to my Gillette .

I alternate between a very close cropped beard and clean shaven and use Dollar Shave Club. Love it.

Been using the Schick Hydro 5, very good razor but just looking g to save a few bucks.

Two fathers and their two sons go fishing together. They each catch one fish to take home with them. They do not lose any fish, and yet when they arrive at home they only have three fish. How can this be?

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked,
Are you a real pilot?

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans... flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later in the Korean conflict, Banshees and Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot, and you, what are you?

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked:
"Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

I almost died 5 min ago. No lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

135110736d67b7d23a9c60917bdd006a.jpg

Guy missed colliding with me head-on by a foot. Went through this power pole, went airborne, hit a second pole. Somehow survives it. Spent my morning with a stranger who almost killed me.

Well go buy a power ball ticket today & remember if you win I need an 18' G3 Jon boat!

Glad he missed ya tho!

So it was stranger things. The neighborhood sign is my mothers maiden name. :censored:

Guy missed colliding with me head-on by a foot. Went through this power pole, went airborne, hit a second pole. Somehow survives it. Spent my morning with a stranger who almost killed me.

I'm glad that you're okay.

Thanks guys - you all are an important part of my life ❤️

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.