• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Random Thoughts

Glad to hear you're feeling better, BB.

OK, so it is such a good time when my friends and I get together for different events. Tonight it was about 15 of us, many I've known as far back as grade school, heading to Nats Stadium for the Nats v Orioles. It was a great time!

As many of you guys know, I am a of an egoist...well, so are some of my friends, probably why we get along so well. There is that one friend with who competition is the norm, he and I are pretty competitive, only problem is I usually win in the physical realm. So, tonight he challenges me to a 20 yard dash. Yeah, I said 20!

Picture this, 2 48 yr old men in the Bullpen of Nats stadium on the blocks about to take off, friends around us as we wait for the starter to drop his hand to let us free. BOOM! We are off! I wasted him, had him by at least 3 steps halfway there...then as I was going to let off, I said, "**** it!" and turned it up so I could blow him away. That's exactly when I felt it POP! I tore my hamstring!

Hahaha! What a f***ing idiot!

I cannot let push my ego aside long enough to say, "I am almost 50, I no longer need to prove myself."

But...hey! I WON!!!!!

:boxing:

Oh, and I will never give Desean Jackson shit for his hamstring injury last year...this is no joke!

How are you feeling today Mr. Elephant? How long is the healing process for you?

A lot of pain, but I revel in the fact, I WON!!!

Colin Kaepernick is black?

I'll get inside your face!

Just a bull cruising downtown anchorage this week, no big deal.

image.jpg

Any of you guys know sign language? Just curious how tough it is to learn for a few of our students.

Any of you guys know sign language? Just curious how tough it is to learn for a few of our students.

I don't know it, but I know someone who uses it extensively (does interpreting sometimes for us at our convention if we had a no-show with regards to ASL interpreters). He also was partner to a fellow who taught ASL as a foreign language in the Fairfax, VA school system. Anyway, would need to know exactly to what extent you need to learn it. I may be able to put you in touch with him... assuming he's not gallivanting (he's retired and travels a lot).

I appreciate it very much Doc, though I'd say for now I just need to relay the basics. Not so much looking for a class if you know what I mean.

If you or he could recommend a preferred dvd series or such that'd be awesome tho.

Last edited:
Let me see what I can find out. BTW, the person in question (if you're by chance a Star Trek fan), is the creator of the Klingon Language, and also did the language for the Atlanteans in the movie "Atlantis")

:)

Closed on a new house this morning. Finally. Sheesh, our last home purchase was not that tricky, but this one was just stupid.

Moving tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.