• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Christmas Sneer

Kinda surprised they would have a morning practice. Still, if Albert is gonna question the leadership then he has to be willing to step forward and be one himself. At the very least, you lead by by example. His play has been at a high level when he's been healthy but stuff like this can sour the fans pretty quickly. Better change your tune dude!

all i,m going to say is once the season is over alot of heads will roll and they will be walking out the door cause changes are a coming......this franchise needs an attitude adjustment as well.

Haynesworth needs to shut up and let his playing do the talking. He gets no support until he can play a complete game at the level at which he's paid.

Eh, there are issues on both sides. It doesn't matter really, cause the staff is gonna be gutted soon. And if true about "other players" being late with no discipline ($1000 says that player has a C and a P in their initials) then this is all a show to respond to Al's comments from Sunday.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I hope Allen knows about this, again.....the true colors of this team is coming out and hopefully Allen can get rid of the guys that act like they don't want to be here

Haynesworth needs to shut up and let his playing do the talking. He gets no support until he can play a complete game at the level at which he's paid.

I agree. He needs to take care of his own business, and let the coaching staff (for better or worse, agree or disagree) take care of theirs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.