• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

2016 BGO Draft Chat (Round 2)!

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Join us Tonight in our BGO Fed Ex Field Chatroom as we continue our 2016 Redskins journey and eagerly await the Redskins as they navigate Rounds 2 & 3 of this year's NFL Draft!

There's no better time to join the usual BGO chatroom regulars than on one of the most exciting nights of the offseason.

Be there. Or be square.

And remember - you can join the chatroom fun from any mobile device - just go to the iPhone or iPad App Store or the Google Play store and download our free BGO Messenger app and chat from anywhere in the world.

Last edited:
As long as Om leaves his Captain and Tenille albums at home, I'll be there !

Look, Om knows that love will keep us together. With that bit of news, he just can't stop dancing.

Well, it's just that....when we're drafting a big D lineman, having Muskrat Love playing in the background just sets the wrong mood.

You guys are weird.

Tonight's a tough one. Going to the Caps/Pens game while staying up on the draft news.

The Caps game would have been tomorrow night but freakin' Bieber has a concert date he wouldn't move.

I want his ass deported back to Canada 🙄

I'm thrilled to hear that the Chat will be open tonight.

Can't wait to join you crazy bastards.

I think the best part about the draft these days (specifically this year and last) is that I don't feel any panic. I don't worry about having to justify why a pick that I know was wrong in my heart was good for the Redskins.

With Scot in charge, I simply sit back at ease, knowing that many more times than not, the pick will be responsible, logical, and smart.

Anyone have a sense of about what time we'll probably pick? 10:30-11:00 timeframe, you think?

I told my son Sam he could stay up late to watch the draft. He's way too excited for this. :)

Before Norman signed with us Sam drew a picture of Josh Norman in a Redskins uniform:

Josh Norman.jpg

It will be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join us tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.